HAPPY 100th POST TO ME!
& HAPPY EXAMS-OVER DAY!
Hahaha yes! Exams are over! Like, finally! Woohoooo. Its time to celebrate, bitches & bastards.
Anyway. After school, Christine came over! And I bathed while she watched Bruce Almighty. Damn funny can. "I need a spooooooon." Hahahahah!
Man. Then after that we left for J8. We walked halfway then we ran to bus 410 O: Siao char bo's idea. Hahaha. hehh.
Then we went to book the tickets for The House Bunny.
I swear that show is hilarious to the max. Hahahaha! :D But its a bit sick, especially the part when the policeman wanted to check if she was a drunk driver :X HAHAHA. Gosh.
It was kinda WRONG to let Aloy watch the show cos it was kinda R(A). Heh.
COVER EYES COVER EYES! :P
But the movie overall was nice (: Cheryl talk so loud in the cinema hahaha! So funny then Jerry called her or something :X :X
After the movie, Aloy actually had to go home but Cheryl & Christine hadn't eaten lunch and people were like PMSing and it was so scary! :O
AND CHRISTINE SEXUALLY MOLESTED MEEEEEEEEE! O: O:
She was hitting my boobs and all in the interchange, we were screaming like mad people.
Ouch ):
Then I went home with Cheryl & ate brownies :D FATSSSSSS.
Webcammed with Christine (: (: She didnt know her computer had a microphone. That ass.
Then I walked Cheryl to the bus stop cos she had to go to church for mass,
And I had to go at first, but then my mum didn't allow me to go cos I was being mean to PEOPLE, and guess what.
My mum doesnt allow me to go for mass. ITS MASS FOR GODS SAKE. Its all your fault! I'm held on like a dog on a chain! I cant even go to CHURCH. Damn.
Then I'm back here :D