He pulled out a ring & said
"Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you & that's all I really know. "
Choir was fun today again! (:
Did P.T. This time I walked around checking sets instead of sitting there and stoning.
Nicolette made Suganya SPRINT the last few metres and she looked like she was about to pengsan! Hahahaha. Super funny.
Anw, went back to the P.A.R and found my little juniors using their handphones! Humph. Told them to switch them off.
Was kinda happy cos they already sweeped the room and cleaned the piano so there was nothing left for me to do except, well, stone :D
Then choir started (:
Split up for sectionals but like 3/4 of the choir ended up staying in the PAR anyway. Hahaha who wouldnt want air con? :D
Did Farewell and Assumpta. I LOVE ASSUMPTA.
Then we had OCTECTS RELAY! :D WOOOOOHOOOOOO.
My group consisted of NATALIE SAYSONNNN! (: Paula, Seraphina, Sugar, Kimberly (:
Luckily we were chosen to sing the last page of Farewell cos Sugar can't do her entrances properly at the beginning :D
Then we had OCTECTS.
Sang Assumpta and we were BLOODY FLAT. Omg. Hahaha. I couldn't believe it.
Anw, I remembered something Eugenia said on Wednesday that was super funny.
Cos Nicolette gets high after seeing Eug's underwear (cos she always doesnt wear shorts) and she'll start laughing and going bonkers.
Then Eugenia said "Lucky I'm not having my period. If not you'll see my BLOODY PAD."
LOL! Omg damn funny. Hahahaha.
Then Mel kept saying dunnowhat Kotex pad will break (how the hell does a pad BREAK?) and she kept saying her Laurier pad is the BEST, and she became the pad provider of choir :D
Yeah, after choir, walked to interchange with Nat (:
We were walking ROUNDS the interchange just to search for a dustbin to throw her bubble tea in, and we soon realized it was in the coffee shop beside us all along -.-
Took bus 28, cos we missed buses 155 and 159 in the process of looking for Eugenia's homeland (dustbin. Get it? She's Oscar! :D)
Went home, slept like a PIG. Woke up cos I had an SMS and it was vibrating like crazy under my bed. Hahahah.
Replied, went back to sleep.
Then it came again. Zzz Zzz Zzz! I was like ARUGH, I shall switch the vibration off.
So I did.
And then the next SMS came, and I didn't know. And it was a VERY IMPORTANT ONE that I needed to reply straightaway, but I only noticed it half an hour later so, yeah. Sorry ):
Pineapple pie is damn nice. My grandpa's office gave it to him as a get well gift :D
Oh yeah, my new maid is fxcking retarded please. She doesnt understand a single freaking english word that I speak and in her application forms, she said her English is GOOD.
Huh. I wonder.
So I have to resort to speaking to her in BROKEN MALAY. Wth. I wish I had a translator at home or something.
YES! TOMORROW'S SATURDAY! (:
The day I can see PEOPLE I LOVE MOSTESTEST :D
Yeah. Someone please remind me to bring my Teenage magazine cos somebody wants to borrow it. Hahahah! (:
Yeah. Gonna do tuition homework now ): Tuition tuition tuition.
I hope one day Uncle Jason drinks himself to death since all he does with the pay we give him is go out, have fun, DRINK.
Arugh. I'm so mean :/