I found out the actual length of the skating rink!
It is 20m by 40m and it took me 12 seconds to cover! Hahahaha.
I'm quite proud of myself (:
OMG. Bad news. I think I'm gonna become ice-skating obsessed O: Cos I've been having thoughts about eating little during school days and saving up money to go to the rink on Sundays. My mum doesnt want to pay for me cos she says its a waste of money, so I thought I'd save by myself.
Crazy? I dont know. But I love skating!
Anyway, today was a boring day. We had post exam activities, didn't check papers (:
Memory Game was kinda fun. And I'm happy to say that I can still remember all the 20 words objects!
Whooooooooooo!
National Library, book, feather, eye, coca cola, car, stadium, football, scooter, television, moon, river, flowers, rocket, traffic light, monkey, swimming pool, briefcase, mobile phone!
Wooooooooooooooooooooo! Hahahaha.
I feel so accomplished :D
Ah, school was a bore. Choir started and I almost fell asleep.
My hemstrings almost EXPLODED during stretches! It was soooooo painful and I hadn't healed properly from over-skating on Monday.
OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH :B
After that, went to church for a while with Nat, after mass, saw Benedict & Justin & Dwayne & Ryan and the usual people (:
Then Josh came! Awwww hugged me like a teddy bear (: Then met Mona & Stephen & Aunty Veronica, and they gave me a lift home.
It was super chaotic in the car cos Joshua was speaking as if we were at opposite ends of a football field :X And he was telling us about the mistakes me made on the altar during mass. Hahahaha! Super cute.
Went home, ate dinner and here i am.
Watching Ice Princess :D ICE SKATINGGGGGGGGGGG! RAHHH!