I'm watching this super nice show on Arts Central now and I'm SUPER distracted so I might not be able to blog properly ):
Today I woke up like superrrrrr late. At around 12.30pm :X
Then I ate, bathed, left the house to go to church to meet Cheryl :D
I was waiting with Christopher, bully me again lah! Lucky Cheryl's class ended liao, then Jerry all came out (: Wearing the SAME CON 2 CAMP SHIRT. Sigh.
Christopher is damn funny lah. Keep fighting with Cheryl. Take wallet & run. Hehhh.
Then later, we went to Arcade with Aloy, Jerry & Chris + Cheryl & Me.
They played the Daytona AS USUAL. Hahaha. People kena possessed by the machine again! Haha.
Then Christopher swore like DAMN LOUDLY. He was like "Cheeeeeeeeeeebyeeeeeeee!" My gosh, I got such a shock. Spent quite a lot of money. Jerry played House Of The Dead III.
Then after that, roamed downstairs. Then Christopher became lame (wait, he's ALWAYS lame) and took a NTUC trolley and started riding on it. Hahahaha damn funny.
we soon realised the 3 musketeers run like chickens. Hahaha its SO SIMILIAR, the way they run. Its almost freaky! Hahahha.
Then the 3 of them went home, Cheryl & I took the MRT to Orchard.
We walked around Far East, and we realised that the song Fall For You had a music video already. Hahaha.
She bought a pair of ear studs, I didnt buy anything, except that Gelare thingy that cost a freaking $9.
Met my mum, went for dinner at Sakae. Yum.
Then took the bus home, and here I am.
GOSH this post took me 45 minutes O: O: