Literature exam today was scary!
I think Imma failing it this time round, though I've never failed lit before. This shall be my first time.
The passage from Flowers For Algernon was so difficult! Of all passages! O:
After school today, I went to lunch with Christine (:
Took so many unglam framed pictures of that retarded doofball and bluetoothed it to tyn and I hope she bluetooths it to the whole macdonalds :D
Then we went to swingssssssssss! Such a long time since we had a swing date :P
We were swinging like freaks and Christine almost fell off the swing :X
Then the sun started to scorch us, so we wanted to walk back to the interchange, but then we had to think of a devious plan to try not to bump into Aloy's mommy.
We saw Jacob Bangar! O:
Then we were like "Waaa eye pain eye pain..." Sacarsm is sweet :D
THEN THEN, saw Patricia.
THEN THEN, Aloy came and we wanted to line up in 238 and guess who we saw.
His mum O: O: O: PENGSAN.
I almost fainted luhh. Hahahah but no I didn't :P :P
Went home, slept for like a damn long time.
Then Aloy came over. As in, downstairs my house with his bike. The uncles downstairs were like all staring at me :X
Then we went to the study corner under Yong Xiangs block (wth) and stoned and talked. Then Cheryl called me and she thought Aloy was on another line but actually he was just next to me hahahaha! :D
Veh funny leh. She was like Jehbear this Jehbear that, awww :B
Then walked Aloy to the bus stop where he would ride home (lol) and it also happens to be the bus stop where I always take to go to school, the stupid bus 59.
Then I went home, had maths tuition & I was so pissed with Jason cos he wanted to come on Sunday for extra tuition before maths exam but before that he said that I was gonna fail math for sure, then why bother coming again and stressing me out?
Ugh. Some people just dont practice what they preach, dammit ):
I HATE MATHS. RAH ): Edward & I should go on strike one day. Anti-Maths.
tag replies baby!
Celestine : Yes! I love menses buddy too!
Leticia : Ughh, ten times of Gayathiri is like so annoying. Pure bitch I swear. Hahaha I love you homohusbannndd :D
Shane : Because you love me (: