My clock is spoilt! ): I think the battery's dead. Cos when I woke up this morning the time was 6.45am. And I was like "Whaaaat?" cos it was super bright outside my window. And then I checked my watch and it was actually 12.30pm.
Wow. And my mum told me I slept with the Flowers For Algernon book on my face and the lights in my room was off. I had no idea!
Anyway, my dad was using the bathroom and I was damn sian, waiting for him to finish using it made me super late to go study with Cheryl, Leticia & Jerry.
Anyway, when I reached there they were already there. Aloy came with me.
Sat on MY seat, no touchy :D
Anywhooooo, we ordered Mac's again! Thanks Cheryl for treating. The man that delivered the food gave Cheryl a face cos Mac's is just opposite church -.- Damn funny.
Then she got so pissed with Justin because he kept asking her to shut up, and he was sooooooo annoying. He even asked me why Cheryl was running around church in her pajamas!
So insulting! Cos Cheryl's shorts were short & cottony, and she was wearing a white tshirt. LOSER. Justin, that is.
Hehhh. Anyway, studied science&geog&literature. Then my eyes were like falling out so I started reading Petals In The Wind :D SUPER GOOD BOOK.
A bit sick though. Like sex here sex there making out & frenching here and there. Yeap. But the storyline is damn nice! Mystery :D
OMG. Jerry like almost toppled off the chair.
God knows how he sits, man. The whole chair was like BAM! and it flew under the table (if you're asking how it flew under the table, God will know.)
Selfissssh. Dowan give me his chewing gum. And his reason was "I need it for exam!" LOL! Who the hell eats chewing gum during their exam? Actually its quite a good idea but it isn't allowed ): Unless St Pat's teachers close one eye towards eating O:
Then John gave me letttttter :P Yay!
Then I gave emokia letterrrr :D YAY! Better reply.
OH OH and I camwhored a lot with Dwayne-y. Super funny. Go my friendster and see
http://friendster.com/lovedrops
Super funny! People say Dwayne & I look alike, really?! :P Fun fact.
Do you think I'll be a happier person if I drop out of school? I mean, I'm already doing so badly in almost everything there's no USE for me studying like mad, and my parents are just wasting their money on a miracle that will never happen. And now they want me to have maths tuition 3 times a week! Believe me, even if I had tuition every single day I wouldn't improve for nuts. I guess that's because I've given up on my studies. I have NO idea where I'm heading. I'm thinking nowhere. Why? Cos there's no hope. None at all.
Sorry, I just needed to rant.
Oh yeah, my mum & dad saw the slits on my wrist ): They were like lecturing me during dinner. And they kept asking me WHY.
I HAD to tell them. I just said its because of SOME PEOPLE that piss me off and it makes it worse when my parents TRUST them more that myself. Imagine that!
So yeah, my secret's out...
I don't know how to end this.
Bye.