Omg today during cat class had this hugeeee misunderstanding with Seb and Christine but in the end it all turned out okay after we brought the cake (whoops)
And Daryl is so ego.
He keeps saying this photo of him is hot O:
Big face for you to admire :D
Anyway, after cat class had this retarded talking session with Joshua Bangar & Moses.
Moses seriously has some hearing problem.
Joshua : Before my mother left for malaysia she came to my room when I was sleeping and put a cross (he meant SIGN OF THE CROSS) on my forehead then she left.
Moses : HUH?! WHY SHE GO PUT A WHOLE CROSS ON YOUR HEAD?!
Please. Retarded! Hahahaha.
Then he kept talking about Archbishop cup, and Aloy is the captain, LOL! Wanted to die laughing. No offence yow :/
Then went Mac's to get Josh's apple pie 0.o Halfway back to church he burnt his mouth cos he ate too quickly and started coughing & choking and spat the apple pie at me, I WAS SO GROSSED OUT! Omg.
Wash my hand like mad after that.
Choir was funny. Fel took the wrong bus and ended up all the way in Bukit Batok. Hahaha! She came half an hour late.
Sat next to the ONCE AGAIN HIGH Bryan -.-
Superrrrr high today as well. Kept talking rubbish. & kept telling me to stop crying even though I wasnt even crying! Then he kept staring at my phone as if waiting for a message to appear.
Then he kept pretending to sing David's solo.
Damn weird! :D
Mass was alrighty.
Saw Ben & his new glasses. Hahaha! At first didn't recognise him X:
Joshua SAYSON dropped a letter into my bag. His handwriting is soooo cute! Heh.
I got scolded by Mags for using handphone ): ): ):
After mass, walking to interchange to eat dindin, had an SMS from Aloy saying he was walking behind me with his parents and Fel O:
Then suddenly Fel started shouting "MARISSAAAA!"
Omg, so embarrassing! I had to turn around and act perfectly normal with their parents there. Omg, Fel I'm gonna box you man.
Subway for dinner again.
Then here I AM :D
Listening to class video song. I wanna cry again ):