OMGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
I cannot believe my pathetic results! RAHHHH!
I failed lit and I got like 48.88888888 %! WTH. And I got 46 for geography! And 46 for science!
I am a 'nearly' girl. It was sooooo close to passing.
Like this close. Oh my zatch.
Pray pray pray. I wanna pass D&T and Art :D I wanna go 3/9 (: Chem&bio, Geog&art. The bomb! I'd never EVER dream of taking physics. I've had enough of maths X:
Oh yes, one more thang.
TOM CRUISE DIDN'T DIE!
This is what a report on MTV UK said about the rumours.
The latest internet claims that Tom Cruise fell to his death in New Zealand this week while shooting his new movie have been squashed by the actor's reps.
Cruise's publicist Jeff Raymond told E! 'This is completely not true, Tom is not in New Zealand nor has he been there recently. This is erroneous and unreliable Internet garbage.'
The report had claimed that Cruise fell more than 60 feet to his death from the Kauri Cliffs in New Zealand on Wednesday.
I'm like. Rejoicing :D
Okaaaaay. School was retarded, apart from the amount of criers we had when receiving results. Mariam, Sheryl, Mithra & I were behaving like we didn't fail geog at all!
We were playing retarded games, like poking the roll of paper into Sheryl's *ahem* and she was getting all H word and it was sooo hilarious.
Then Petrina, Pock Ning Nong and Leticia came along and we all played Heart Attack together and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo scary, cos Pet's really violent.
Anyway. We had this performance in the hall after assembly.
The boy in blue shirt is soooooooooooo cute! He looks kinda like Shaun :X OMG but he's still soooo cute.
Then there's this other little girl, OMG I wanna eat her up cos she's SOOOOO CUTE! AHHHHHHH! I was like screaming like mad cos she's so adorable :D Ahhhhhhh! Damncute.
And Christine's got a new boyfriend. The indian boy in red :D
I was reading the book Just Listen by Sarah Dessen the whole day.
Super nice book :P
Zaaaaaaaaatch. I can't wait till Sunday! Whooooo. CHRISTINE DONT FORGET :D