QUIZ TIME! again :D
1. Who among your friends know the real you?
Cheryl, Christine, GRASSSSSSSSSSS!
2. When was the last time you went out?
Today, to Cheryl's house! :D
3.If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
MYSELF! :D
4. What song are you listening to?
Supergirl - Saving Jane.
5. Who does it reminds you of?
The Supergirls from 2/5 :P
6. Last movie you watched?
The House Bunny.
7. Which of your friends live close to you?
Jerry, Christopher, Tessa, Dwayne, Ryan, Natalie, Leticia, omg! Many more.
8. What is your favorite drink?
GUNNER! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
9. Do you drive?
Yes yes yes. I drive a Ferrari. Are you jealous?
10. What did you do yesterday?
School.
11. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses.
12. Do you trust your friends?
Some.
13.Who was the last to text you?
Patricia (:
14.What(who)annoys you?
BUS 231, Bangar, ugh.
15. Do you want multiple piercing?
Ehhhhhh nope.
16. Your favorite song in your list?
LOVE REMAINS THE SAME ♥
17. Where's the swimming pool?
Faaaaaaaaaar away.
18. What was the last thing you ate?
Spaghettiiii.
19. Who among your friends would make the best room mate?
Christine! Cos I'll laugh all night with her. and Cheryl too cos she'll sleep super fast.
20. last thing you bought?
Ben & Jerry's :D
21. Last vacation you were in?
Uhhhhh I forgot X:
22. Do people ever spell your name wrong?
A lot. I just found out Christopher doesnt know how to spell my name -.-
24. Who was the last person u texted?
Patricia.
25. who is the person u admire d most?
GOD.
27. Concerts attended?
Choir concerts luh.
28. what colour are your nails?
Not coloured :D
29. Date down a special day for you?
26th April.
___________________________
Where were you at 6pm just now?
* Cheryl's house.
Where was the furthest you've been today?
* United Square.
What were you doing last night?
* Sleeeeeping.
Do you have wet palms?
* Nope.
Whats the most expensive thing you ever own?
* Electone?
How many pair of shoes do you have?
* 7 :D
Do you wear coloured contact lenses?
* Nope.
Do you prefer starbucks or coffeebean?
* Starbucks, DUHHHHHHH,
Do you prefer downloading music or buy them from CD stores?
* Downloading X:
Ever bumped into someone you dont wish to meet?
* Uhuh. Swayyyyyyy.
What if one day you found out that the one youre in love with happens to be a distant cousin?
* That would be the day I've gone mental. But my cousin's kinda hot ;)
What will you do if your husband/wife finally reveals that they're gay?
* I'd cry then laugh.
Ever met into an accident before?
* Yes, car accident. But no injuries :D Except major shock.
Do you like it if people touch your hair?
* I don't mind.
Which part of guy/girl appeals to you most?
* Eyes.
Where is the furthest you've traveled?
* Italy! OMG I MISS IT SO MUCH!
Do you smoke alot?
* No
How long do you spend in front of your computer each day?
* 2 hours.
Do you accept candy from strangers?
* No?
What do you imagine when you see the word "WHITE"?
* White Chicks.
Could you be in a relationship without sex?
* Obviously.
Whats the first channel you will visit when you switched on the TV?
* I watch DVDs.
Whats the most interesting thing you have in your room?
* ME (:
How many text messages you have in your inbox?
* I veh lazy count.
Are you a good swimmer?
* Not at all.
Would you rather be a lifeguard or an animal trainer?
* Neither
Do you prefer handcuffs or whip?
* LOL WTH!
Do you miss anyone right now?
* Yeah.
What are you thinking at the moment?
* YOUR ASSHOLEEEEEEEEE :B