QUIZZIN! :D 2nd.
What type of day are you having?
* A boring, exhausting one ):
Was there anyone who "made your day"?
* Christine! Hahaha. Laugh until we wanted to pee.
Are you liking how you look today?
* Ewwwwww hell no.
Do you have anyone crushing on you?
* Don't think so.
Have you ever eaten a bug?
* YUCK! No way!
Are you vegeterian?
* Nah-uh.
When was the last time you kissed someone?
* Ehhh. Tuesday!
Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you?
* I dont know. Hope not.
Are you a mother or a father?
* NILLLLL! :D
When was your last paycheck?
* Lol.
How many pets do you have?
* 2 dogs and the occasional bird.
What kind of toothpaste do you use?
* Darlieeeeeeeeeeeee! ;) BRUSHA BRUSHA BRUSHA.
Are you closer to being rich or poor?
* Poooooooor ):
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
* Is Gachapin considered an animal or alien?
What was the last gift someone gave you?
* Forgot :X
Do you appreciate that person?
* Blah.
Are you on any type of drugs?
* ECSTASY! Muhahaha. No lah. I'm veh guai (:
Are you in love?
* Yeap.
Have you ever been in love?
* Yeap.
Do you even believe in love?
* Yeap.
How many things are you really thinking about right now?
* Quiet a lot of things.
Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?
* YES! Gosh. What a waste of breath.
Do you like picnics?
* Kindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Have you finished school yet?
* I've finished primary school :D
What is/was your worst subject?
* MATHS! HISTORY! CHINESE! RAHHHH! Thats 3 :D
What's your father's middle name?
* Ignatius (omg.)
Are you American?
* Nope.
Who are you voting for?
* Myselfffffff.
Do you like Bush?
* LOL!
Was his name even worth capitalizing?
* Nooooooo. He's an earth pollutor!
What kind of mood are you in?
* Tired D:
Are you waiting for anything?
* I'm waiting for the day I can freely skate 24/7.
Are you going to bed after this?
* YEAH. I'm beat.
Have you ever watched fahrenheit 9/11?
* Nah.
McCain or Obama?
* Obama! :D
Where were you september 11. 2001?
* Eh at home?
What book are you currently reading?
* LUCKY! :D
What song did you last listen to?
* Reachin' For Heaven - Diana Degarmo. THE BOMB!
What movie is in your DVD player?
* Ice Princess :P
How many windows are open in your computer?
* 2 tabs + iTunes.
Are you a very stressed out person?
* Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
How old is your mom?
* Dont care.
Has your mom ever been on television or in the paper?
* Television, one episode in Growing Up.
Are you single?
* Naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Do you have a beach house?
* I wish. On Malibu :D
Where do you live?
* BISHAN!
Did you honestly miss Melrose place?
* What the.
Do you ever watch Bold and the beautiful?
* No. But it sounds familiar :O
Do you sometimes watch the news?
* Yeah. If I'm not asleep.
Have you ever seen a UFO?
* I'm scared.
Do you believe in aliens?
* Eh.
Do you like Jerry Springer?
* Hahaha who is that? I only know Jerry Yuen Yee Kut O:
Have you ever been to world trade center?
* Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.
What is your favorite magazine?
* TEENAGE! WHOOOOTS.
How many times have you gone to a foreign country?
* Many. Forgot.
When will you next go on a plane?
* Hopefully in a long time more.
When did you last go on a plane?
* December 07.
Do you watch football sundays?
* Yuck.
Do you read Perez Hilton?
* Nah.
What are your thoughts on Disney Channel?
* CUTEEEEEEEE :B
Have you taken all the cool quizzes on QuizPox.com ?
* Quizpox. LOL. Nooo :/
Do you like Techno?
* Uh. Nah.
Do you like Dr.Phil?
* Hahaha! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Do you like Oprah?
* Okay lah. I prefer Ellen DeGeneres.
Do you ever want to get married?
* In my dreams.
What is your favorite country?
* AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAAAA :B
Do you like animals?
* Duh!
Do you like High school musical?
* Only the songs. I hate Zac Efron. Duck :/
Are the Jonas brothers cute?
* AWESOME-O! JOE JONASSSSSSSS!
Do you have an ipod?
* Yeah but my dad stole it ):
Do you watch TV alot?
* If I'm bored, yeah.
Are you afraid of the dark?
* Sometimes. yeah.