Saturdayyyy! (:
Went to study with Jerry & Cheryl at a supposedly quiet place according to Jehbear. But it wasn't quiet at all cos of a few inconsiderate mats that were shouting their hooded heads off, not really noticing we were trying to study like a metre away from there/
And Jerry really knows his work! O: Omg it shocked me to the max!
Like he asked me to test him his geography, which I did for like 45 minutes, and he answered almost EVERY question correct!
That clearly shows I need his brain. I NEED HIS BRAIN! Arugh.
Anyway, then I took 56 to church for practice.
Everyone was disturbing me in CLVC! Stupid David.
He's super mean! He keep saying my hair damn ugly and whatever crap, then Felicia was like "Marissa, whats up with your hair?!"
And I looked at the reflection in the window of St Cecilia's and nothing was wrong with my hair at all. Whatevs.
Mass was okay. Fel & I were talking throughout homily about the movie Mamma Mia and I couldnt stop laughing because her laughter is damn contagious.
Then I folded a nice origami for her :D Awww.
Babboon is sooooo cute! So fun to hug him during communion (: (: He'll be damn hot when he grows up, I assure you.
Bangar didn't serve! Wait. One of them did. Jacob.
After mass, drove over to orchard.
Ate dinner in this super cheena restaurant, dont wanna name it, and the food there was so ahma-ish. LOL.
I know I'm like chinese too, but I just cant stand the cheena-ness of some chinese things. Ugh. Annoying.
I camwhored with daddy in the mirrors :D He was shopping for shades now that he had his lasik op. Hahahahah.
Yeah, and then HERE I AM. Home sweet home.
And I'm watching this super freaky horror show called The Ring on channel 5.
Its super scary! OMG. We should watch if for horror movie marathon at Cheryl's after the movie but now that I've watched it, it wouldn't be that fun anymore.
So we've gotta get movies that NONE of us have watched before :D Then it'll be more fun.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. I'm waiting for Aloy to come online (:
Tomorrow's Youth mass and UDDERS LUNCH with cat class people! Can't wait.
I promiseeeeeee I wont spill water again :P
tagreplies.
Daryl : Oooooooh really? Must play for me one day okay! Yay!
Shane : Whoops sorry! I shall relink. Warden Shane :D