SCIENCE EXAM WAS DAMN DIFFICULT! ):
Pengsan! I cheong-ed through the last question when there was like 1 minute left.
Arugh. Confirm fail already luhhh D:
After exam, I went to EC Mac's to eat brunch with Cheryl & Christine.
I ATE BREAKFAST! Fats fats fatssssssss. Arugh.
Then I kept listening to the song I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing. Which is now my current blogsong (:
Then Cheryl & I went to study corner, talked a bit then she started reading Adrian Lim's Beastly Killings. I was like reading Petals In The Wind (: SUPER NICE STORYLINE but a bit sick :X
Then Aloy came! He shocked Cheryl from behind, super funny cos she started screaming.
Then we were talking about the Super Big Gulp incident on Monday. Hahaha.
Then Jerry came. And then he left -.- Then he said he was gonna come back but then it started raining and he came back with his obiang umbrella ella ella eh eh eh :D
AND HE DIDNT BRING TISSUE PAPERRRR. Rahhhh.
He was studying damn hard! He seems to like to look heavenward for inspiration :X :X No offence yaw.
Hahahaha then we talked a lot. Like waaaaaaaay more than studying sad to say.
Then after that, walked aloy halfway to bus stop cos it was raining & I didnt wanna get wet :X Sorry man.
Then went back, went back to my house with Cheryl. Then we watched Two & A Half Men :D Hahaha. Then called Aloy. Who's watching Eagle Eye now O:
Yeah, stoned, then walked her to bus stop to get a cab :P
THE CAB TOOK A GAZILLION YEARS TO COME, like wth. She was screaming her head off in the middle of the road :P Hahahaha.
OH YA. Something damn funny. Jerry called us "BABES" today. Hahaha someone was so happy (:
Hehhhhhhhhh.
And here I am :D
OMG LAST PAPER TOMORROW.
then its time to celebrate! :D yayness.