SEC 2/5 OHEIGHT.
I just wanna say I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT, and no matter what, the memories we've had together would always be engraved in my heart.
And we're all gonna be seperated (Marissa, don't cry again) but we'll all be in touch.
I'm never gonna forget you guys.
CHRISTINE! Laughing buddy! Hahahaha my greatest form of entertainment whenever I'm down! I wanna thank you A LOT for walking to my bus stop everymorning, screaming at the canteen vendor guy, and crapping so much during class! And we'll still be in the same cat class and hopefully the same Sec 3 class too! I'll NEVER forget the time you spat bubble tea all over me and the time we went swinging until the swings creaked. I love you!
MITHRA! Mopheaded girl since, God knows when! I love it when you pass out sacarstic remarks about Shari being super uber gay and all that, and our fav past times have always been chatting & ripping each other off with Harry Potter cast hotties! O: And I'll never forget the 2.4 run last year and us screaming our heads off, pretending, you know what (: Ily, babe.
MARIAM! Omg, its soooooo fun to be in your company, especially when we're checking papers and stuffing geography exam scripts up Sheryl's asshole, hahaha! I loved it when we were talking rubbish in the Dance Studio and when we kept talking about the Sexy Lady by Shaggy thingy and going all giggly when Sheryl Shen became H word after we touched her arm! I love you SEXYLADY!
SHERYL PHUA! Daaaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy! Hahaha I miss those stupid Sec 1 days, when during history lessons we would play that HITTING game, omg, so super wrong and thinking about it makes me want to laugh at our stupidity and childishness :D And hahaha you keep making me buy food for you and I remember that lame LIAMSI-I-I-I! thingy. Hehhh! I LOVE YOU DADDY!
PETRINA! Yo, bro! Hahaha we've had great times man! I remember during recess when Sheryl Shen drank a mouthful of wintermelon and you told this joke and she SPAT all the disgusting yellow thingus all over your face & you started screaming like a banshee! Heeehh. And on the last day of school when you went to the middle of the court and started screaming like a mad woman and then came back saying "eeyer, so paiseh." I LOVE YOU BRO!
SHERYL SHEN! Omg you retarded partner of mine. I love the way you laugh, with that retarded tone of voice. And stop watching wrong things! Hahaha. Hope one day you'll get your dreeeeeam girl and even though the both of you won't be in the same classes, you'll still have her in your heart! (LOL) I LOVE YOU PARTNER!
LETICIA! My dearesstttttttttt homohusband! :D So fun to go ice skating with you luh, you scream more than you skate! I love that retarded time when we kena fa-zhan outside HOD room for talking during a talk -.- And that stupid guailan kia in church and your way of choosing your next boyfriend is SO funny! I LOVE YOU HOMOHUSBAND!
SHARI! ACTUAL HUSBAND! Hahaha waaaay back from Mid Autumn Festival 07! Its been such a memorable 2 years in IJ Sec with you around, stupid gay bung! So much for un-bunkable :D Heh. You are super lame when it comes to CURRYPUFF or whatever the person's name is, and you queue for food or what? Haha! I LOVE YOU HUSBAND!
I just wanna say I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT, and no matter what, the memories we've had together would always be engraved in my heart.
And we're all gonna be seperated (Marissa, don't cry again) but we'll all be in touch.
I'm never gonna forget you guys.
CHRISTINE! Laughing buddy! Hahahaha my greatest form of entertainment whenever I'm down! I wanna thank you A LOT for walking to my bus stop everymorning, screaming at the canteen vendor guy, and crapping so much during class! And we'll still be in the same cat class and hopefully the same Sec 3 class too! I'll NEVER forget the time you spat bubble tea all over me and the time we went swinging until the swings creaked. I love you!
MITHRA! Mopheaded girl since, God knows when! I love it when you pass out sacarstic remarks about Shari being super uber gay and all that, and our fav past times have always been chatting & ripping each other off with Harry Potter cast hotties! O: And I'll never forget the 2.4 run last year and us screaming our heads off, pretending, you know what (: Ily, babe.
MARIAM! Omg, its soooooo fun to be in your company, especially when we're checking papers and stuffing geography exam scripts up Sheryl's asshole, hahaha! I loved it when we were talking rubbish in the Dance Studio and when we kept talking about the Sexy Lady by Shaggy thingy and going all giggly when Sheryl Shen became H word after we touched her arm! I love you SEXYLADY!
SHERYL PHUA! Daaaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy! Hahaha I miss those stupid Sec 1 days, when during history lessons we would play that HITTING game, omg, so super wrong and thinking about it makes me want to laugh at our stupidity and childishness :D And hahaha you keep making me buy food for you and I remember that lame LIAMSI-I-I-I! thingy. Hehhh! I LOVE YOU DADDY!
PETRINA! Yo, bro! Hahaha we've had great times man! I remember during recess when Sheryl Shen drank a mouthful of wintermelon and you told this joke and she SPAT all the disgusting yellow thingus all over your face & you started screaming like a banshee! Heeehh. And on the last day of school when you went to the middle of the court and started screaming like a mad woman and then came back saying "eeyer, so paiseh." I LOVE YOU BRO!
SHERYL SHEN! Omg you retarded partner of mine. I love the way you laugh, with that retarded tone of voice. And stop watching wrong things! Hahaha. Hope one day you'll get your dreeeeeam girl and even though the both of you won't be in the same classes, you'll still have her in your heart! (LOL) I LOVE YOU PARTNER!
LETICIA! My dearesstttttttttt homohusband! :D So fun to go ice skating with you luh, you scream more than you skate! I love that retarded time when we kena fa-zhan outside HOD room for talking during a talk -.- And that stupid guailan kia in church and your way of choosing your next boyfriend is SO funny! I LOVE YOU HOMOHUSBAND!
SHARI! ACTUAL HUSBAND! Hahaha waaaay back from Mid Autumn Festival 07! Its been such a memorable 2 years in IJ Sec with you around, stupid gay bung! So much for un-bunkable :D Heh. You are super lame when it comes to CURRYPUFF or whatever the person's name is, and you queue for food or what? Haha! I LOVE YOU HUSBAND!
And every other shit faced freak bitch from 2/5,
I LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME!
Peekchaaaas.
this is all before the crying started (:

LAUGHING BUDDY I LOVE YOU!

Camwhore lah dey :D

Sheryl Phua 100% unglam (:
THEN
THE
CRYING
STARTED! O:
P.S Marsa is 101% unglam in all photos.

Leticia, Pyn, Chris & me. RED EYES, everyone!

Omg, we're all breaking down! ):

The wonderfullest people ;) imy ):

Perfect love.

Pyn stop crying you BITCH!

PYN WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!
Thats it for unglamness.
Two five, I really miss you already. On 5th Nov we've GOT to take the last and final class photo okay. I haven't treasured you enough, but I've treasured you a lot :D
THE CLASS VIDEO.
P.S I'm damn damn unglam here. I swear.
I LOVE YOU TWO FIVE!
more than anything :D