Today was a damn SIAN day!
First of all, I got so-called Detention by Jo Teo with Sheryl P, Leticia, Mariam & Mithra cos we were talking during a talk -.-
Like we weren't STRIPPING at the back of the room or anything, just having a chat, and not at the top of our lungs mind you. Then this teacher that wasn't wearing a fxcking BRA told on us and gave us this stupid long lecture outside the P.A.R
Then J.T came to our class, called us out and shouted at me for having clips on my belt 0.o
Then she yelled again and told Sheryl off about her fringe.
Then she yelled again and told me to give the clips to Mithra for her hair covering her eyes.
Then she yelled at us to stand in front of the H.O.D room
Then she went into 2/6 and yelled at the class.
Gosh.
So we had to stand in front of the H.O.D room, and everyone walked past staring at us as if we were criminals with chicken feet.
Even the teachers stopped and asked us why we were being punished -.-
She left us outside there for God-knows how long, and our feet were hurting by the time she came out.
Then she yelled at us for being so noisy.
Then she yelled at us for leaning against the wall.
Then she yelled at us for being so inconsiderate that people want to volunteer themselves for free talks in school and yet we do not appreciate it.
Then she yelled at me and said "I didn't expect you, of all people!"
Then she yelled at Sheryl cos the wind was blowing and Sheryl tucked her uniform between her legs and she yelled "Why are you doing that? You're only attracting attention to that part of your body!" and Sheryl replies "Because the wind blowing!"
Then she gives us all cold stares and sends us off.
WTH! I was sooooooooo pissed.
THEN THEN.
Had to stay back for CCA, and I only had 3 hours of sleep last night and I almost died. When Ms Tham came I was almost on the verge of falling asleep already.
We did this aerobatics thingy that almost killed me! Cos she kept going faster and faster and faster and faster and she said we looked like spiders.
After choir, went to church to get bday card for Grandpa. But the bookshop was closed -.-
Supposed to take bus home with Benedict, but I missed him by 4 seconds when Natalie pulled me into Mona's car. So paiseh, everytime they fetch me home.
I've got choir tomorrow already.
Its 9 o'clock. I wanna sleep liao.
2/5, tomorrow's the last day we're gonna spend together as a full class. I'll sure miss those crazy old days when we hid the handphones behind the cupboard and when everyone stood up for anybody.
I'll miss you Christine.
I'll miss you Mithra.
I'll miss you Sheryl.
I'll miss you Petrina.
I'll miss you Mariam.
I'll miss you Sheryl Shen (lol)
I'll miss you Leticia.
I'll miss you Shari.
I'll miss you Monica.
I'll miss you Miho.
I'll miss you Naomi.
I'll miss you Germaine.
I'll miss you Tyn.
I'll miss you Peck Yining.
I'll miss you Marilyn.
I'll miss you Celestine.
I'll miss you Hafidzah.
I'll miss you Deanne.
I'll miss you guys like a lot a lot.
I know it will probably not be a very high chance that all of us will be together in the same class next year but the memories we've had these 2 years will always remain with us.
Remember, 1/5 '07 and 2/5 '08 will rock on forever.
I love you guys
I'm sorry if I missed out your name. But I'll miss you too (: