Today was fun! :D
Went for the Yamaha lunch, the food was PRAWNS PRAWNS PRAWNS. Omg.
Ate until I almost burst. Aunty Rita kept forcing me to eat. So I had to.
And they kept taking photos with me as if I was Sir Stamford Raffles come to life. It was like flash after flash after flash.
I was smiling till my jaws hurt.
And the lift was till the 47th FLOOR. Almost pengsaned. It was almost as high as the Singapore Flyer. Hahahah!
After that, went to City Hall MRT to meet Aloy. Took a super long MRT ride to Pasir Ris.
Then called Ben, asked him what bus to take and he said 21, but then Aloy ask me to board this OTHER bus, 3--?
And I was like NO NO NO it won't go Downtown! Hahaha
But guess what. IT DID! (: Hahahaha. And I got wet despite the use of Aloy's umbrella.
Looked for Arcade, couldnt find. So waited in front of KFC for Dom & Iggy.
Brought us to the bowling place. Met Donovan, Jerry and Benedict :D
Then it was soooooo bloody crowded that we decided to cab to Kallang Leisure Park.
Dom, Don & Iggy took the first cab, then Aloy, Jerry, Me and Ben took the second.
I was folding Benedict's $10 note and tore it in the process, hahaha! Sorry man.
Anw, Dom kept calling and calling me to make sure they were going the correct way. As if Kallang was THAT big. Hahaha.
Reached there, we were put to waiting list -.- Then Ben & I wanted to go ICE SKATING.
Omg it was soooooooo tempting! RAH. But nobody else wanted. Could've just gone hor? :D
Then went arcade, watched them play.
Dom & Iggy keep playing that stupid game, have to keep hitting the buttons. Gosh. So noisy.
Then went back to the bowling place. It was like already 5 -.-
Stoned cos we were still on waiting. Then Dom bought cup noodles and made Aloy hungry. Hahaha.
Then there was one lady calling her son. She was shouting "DOMINIC JEROME!"
Then Dom turned around cos he thought the lady was calling him. Then I was like "She calling her son lah bodo!"
Then he said "CHEY! I somemore so happy cos I thought got someone calling my name in bowling alley!" LOLLLL. Idiooooot.
Hahahahaha (:
Anw, watched them play awhile.
Then I had to leave cos my dad was downstairs :P
Went to fetch my mum.
Went home.
Talking to secret buddyyy :D Hahahaha.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (: