Today was retarded.
Went for mass at 11.30 very sleepily. Reached there kinda late with Aloy, met Cheryl outside St Francis room, then the retard Christine never get seat for us ):
Oh yeah and we saw Sheryl Shen! HAHAHAH.
Anw, mass was damn funny cos we didn't really bother listening to homily since we've already heard it yesterday, so we were like sorta playing :D
We were like copying Aloy's actions throughout homily. Then then then we were like poking each other and comparing who was the fattest, and obviously I WAS.
After mass, saw Christopher and as usual Cheryl started bullying him.
Then, went for lunch :D At kopitiam. I didn't eat, of course. So fat already, eat and just become like 10 times of Gayathiri -.-
Went back to church.
Waited for Aloy -.- THEN HE DIDNT COME. Arugh. Play me out sia. You owe me something now okay, I sumpah.
THEN GUESS WHERE I WENT :D :D :D
I WENT BACK TO YAMAHA!
It felt so gooooooood to walk down the yamaha corridor like the old days :D
Then I opened the door of Studio 6, and everyone turned and stared at me.
And Darius (good old Darius) was like "WHO ARE YOU?! WHO ARE YOUUUU?!" that lame asshole. Still the same!
First thing I noticed was ISMAIL'S HAIR.
ITS SO LOOOONNNNNGGGGG! Omg. Like some emo fringe. But it looks nicer :P Good for you Ismail.
Then I saw Charmi, Michelle and Weixin. All looked the same, presentable & still ever so friendly to me. Charmi's in the midst of O Levels so good luck babe!
Darius was still the SAME. And I mean SAME. He was STILL playing his Nintendo DS. Still, I mean. Like the last time, he was 24/7 DS-ing.
Talked quite a bit, borrowed Ismail's phone (which is currently falling apart) and found out, some PREEEETTTTYYYYY interesting things. Coughcough. Ismail, I'm innocent. Sumpah :D
Class finished, it was left with Ismail & me and my mum.
We were talking about Ismails' hair (HEAD HAIR) and my mum kept saying it was like mine, cos it was frizzy and just like mine. Hahaha but of course Ismail looks better.
Duh, the obvious Zi-lianer was outside Studio 1 admiring his hair in the reflection while I went into the office -.-
GLAD TO SEE THEM AGAIN :D
And glad to see they haven't really forgotten about me yet (:
I LOVE YOU CHERRYPINKERS :B
Miss them loads :D After that, went to Sakae to eat dinner with my mum.
Then went home.
I am stttuuupidddd enough to answer a phone call from bangar.
Anyway, BOWLING with the cool people tomorrow :D
and the Yamaha lunch too -.- Its gonna be a drag, I swear.