Today was a tiring day. Sigh.
Ends up, Aloy & Christopher couldnt come so it was only Cheryl & me.
We wanted to go to the Omnitheatre, but after spending $9 on a cabride there, it was supposedly closed on Mondays. Pissed.
The cab driver was SUPER nice though. He kept us company throughout the whole ride. And he started addressing Aloy as "Pineapple Boy from St Andrews" and we also found out he was from St Pat's! Cool aye.
Anyway, then we went to IMM.
Ate Fish & Co for lunch which would explain why I'm so broke now. Hahahaha.
Then we took a shuttle bus to Jurong Entertainment Centre.
Thats where the FUN BEGANNNNNN! :D
Cheryl & I came up with a fab plan. We went ICE SKATING! :B
Wooohooooooo! Its been such a long time since I've skated! Yayyyy! Is it considered a sport? Cos if it is, its one of the FEW Sports that I enjoy :D
Cheryl doesnt know how to skate and she looks really cute doing it! Hahaha she screams more than she skates.
But she got the hang of it!
And my timing across the long end of the rink is 12 seconds :D Cheryl's is 43 seconds.
OMG, there was this super proooo ang mo guy, it was as if he was flying or something. He was daaaaaaamn good. I was so afraid he's bang into me X:
And this small ang mo boy like around 6 years old, skated into me and he fell! OMG. I felt so bad.
AND I DIDNT FALL! :D HAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE.
After that, we roamed around the arcade and they had Daytona there too! Hahaha.
Went back to my house, we were so tired. Talked to Aloy on the phone, then walked Cheryl to the bus stop. She went home.
Its 10pm and I still havent eaten dinner ):