When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
Cos I miss you,
Whenever you're not around.
When I kiss you,
I still get butterflies years from now :D
btw, 2nd post (:
Answer honestly.
EIGHT Lasts.
1. Last alcohol u had:
` Eh I don't drink :D
2. Last beverage:
` OMG I forgot ):
3. Last phone call:
` Sheryl Phua lah.
4. Last text message:
` Aloy Mcfloy Chaloy (Okay I've got to stop doing that)
5. Last song played:
` Womanizer by Britney Spears. THAT SONG IS NICE OKAY!
6. Last icecream:
` Mcflurry. Yay!
7. Last time you cried:
` Last night I think.
8. Last meal:
` Lunch :D
EIGHT Have You’s.
1. Have you ever dated someone ur bestfriend likes?
` OMG. How about someone my best friend used to like? O:
2. Have you ever been cheated on?
` I dont know. Have I? ^^
3. Have you ever bought condoms?
` Hahahaha omg no.
4. Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
` Yeah!
5. Do you find yourself crushing on someone currently?
` Nah. Oh oh wait. Daniel Wu! :D
6. Have you ever lost someone?
` Yeah ):
7. Have you ever been depressed?
` LIKE DUH. Wtf.
8. Do you smile at strangers?
` If they smile first :P
RANDOM:
1. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
` NEVERRRRRR :/ Esp my mum.
2. what is your pet's name?
` Jackie & Million :B
3. How many people have you kissed in 2008?
` Hahahaha no idea manxzxzxzxz.
4. Were you happy when you woke up today?
` I was fxcking tired D:
5. What is a fact about the last person who texted you?
` I LOVE THAT PERSON! :B
6. Do you hate the last person you kissed?
` No.
7. What are you listening to right now?
` Some lame channel U show -.-
8. Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
` YES! HAHAHAHAHA THE FUNNIEST STORY!
9. What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
` Air molecules.
10. Last night you felt...
` Extremely tired but couldnt fall asleep ):
11. Who are all the people you have text messages from in your phone?
` Aloy, Jerry, Benedict, Sheryl, Cheryl, my mum, Bryan.
12. Ever been kissed in a car?
` Nope.
13. You're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
` Sad. Emo. About to die.
14. Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
` No.
15. Last time you laughed?
` At school :D The best place to grow abs >D
16. Do you regret anything from your past?
` Yeah! Like a lot.
17. If you could seek revenge on someone would you?
` MUHAHAHAH *evil grin* yeah.
18. Do you bump into someones arm if you want to hold their hand?
` Hahaha not really.
19. Last argument?
` Yesterdayyyyyyyy. PISSEDDDD!
20. Plans for saturday?
` CLVC, cat class! :D Then idk liao.
21. Excited for anything?
` SUNDAY! ICE SKATING IS LUHVE.
22. Last time you were confused?
` Always am O:
23. Do you like to cuddle?
` LOL. Yeah!
24. Do you hate when people smoke around you?
` Yeah! Like every morning my life shortens cos of the mummy noodles guy! O:
25. Who was the last girl you talked to?
` Natalie :D
26. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
` Natalie :D
27. Do you have any plans for today?
` Nope.
29. Do you think best friends can be replaced?
` NEVER.
30. Do you plan on moving out next?
` Nah. But I wouldnt mind :D
31. Are you 18?
` Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
32. Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
` Yeap. Like a lot. Wait. Was it Mithra or who?
33. Whats the closest thing to you thats liquid?
` DEODORANT LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA *falls off chair*
34. What did you do last night, with who?
` I went to sleep with the ghost of you :D
yay!