Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
Today was kinda boring.
Cat class was okay, kinda boring, sad to say.
We got our Swensen's bill today! $257 in total O:
Christine & I had to pay $5+ each. Okay, lah. Angie ate the most. NO LAH!
I GOT SJI FULLSCAP FROM TIMOTHY! :D Balls.
Then after that, stoned around with Sam until 4.30.
I was tested in Octets today for CLVC! O: My gosh, PENGSANNNNN!
It was me, Jessa, Bryan, David, Angie, Yen Yen, Nicole & Annabel.
LUCKY WE SANG BE THOU instead of PANIS. Goshhhhhhhh. I was damn scared I'd screw up and sing wrongly or forget the words or something X:
David sang like damn loud luh.
"HALLELUIA YOU'RE CRAZY!" LOL, insidejoke (C) David.
Bryan's so eejit.
He asked me "What the hell is octets?!" LOL.
And this super funny dialogue by Steph & Him.
Steph : (After song finished) Ehh Bryan I couldnt see leh.
Bryan : (Turns around) Why?
Steph : Your head. You slanted your head and I couldnt see.
Bryan : What were you looking at?
Steph : (Cannot believe it) STEPHEN LAH, THEN!?
My gosh. Bryan, Bryan.
Mass was alright, it was freeeeezing in the loft. And I was avoiding Fel's zapping of my sides. Hahahah so annoying! Lucky I never scream out loud.
I think Shaun Seow is damn cute! ahahahaha. Whoops.
IM TIRED.
Boo.
Bye.