Yawn.
Omg I'm damn tired ): And its only 7pm. Like 3 hours away from bedtime ):
Okay lemme see. Woke up this morning feeling damn tired! I wanted to snack on a Poptart but I was too lazy to look for the box so I left the house with a quarter cup of milo in me.
And for the first time, Christine was earlier than me! Hahahah. At the bus stop, that is.
Reached school, listened to music & replied Bryan's letter. SEE! This is called punctuality. Must learn from me, Mr Bocelli :D
Okay, we had this Mr Simon Neo come and have a talk with us, and the topic was "I Am Cool" (like, duh. 2/5's the coolest, no lessons needed)
Then there was this woman that came into class and she wasn't even a teacher from our school, and she told Shirley to write the names of the people that were snoozing.
And everyone was like "Wth? She has no rights! She's not even from IJ!" So mean! (The teacher I mean)
Anw Christine was away at some GLP and I was aloneeeee! ): No lah, I had Mariam & Mithra and Sheryl Shen -.-
Then we had this CROSS STITCH CLASS, omg for 3 hours!
3 hours!
Its crazy! Everyone was so lethargic. And I was reading Teenage X: Hahaha. Seriously, we don't appreciate these kinda things unless the Muttons are teaching us how to sew a duvet, then there might be a higher chance of the entire class' participation X: X: NO OFFENCE YOW.
& I'm so scared I can't go church on Sunday cos I might have tuition ): ): Stupid maths tuition. Its gonna continue throughout the hols, like all the way till 2009! Gosh. Pressure or pressure?
Ahhh damn my com's lagging.
Ah its okay now :D :D
Yeah anyway. After school went to Mrs Matthew's office to follow cheryl to appeal for Sec 3 express, then we went with Estelle, Abigail & Celestine to interchange :D Gave Estelle her ginormous Eeyore toy.
And we bought her birthday cake from CAKE History. Then waited for Aloy to come.
He went to buy lunch -.- Waited for him like an idiot outside Mac's. Then took 238 back.
Came home, ate lunch, + POPTARTS :D and got ready for chinese tuition. Damn boring.
Yeah and thats why I'm so tired ): ): ):
NO DINNER FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. yay.
(AMAZING) Quotes of the day.
Rebecca : (Regarding Oral sex -.-) Eeeew! I'm never gonna put that THING in my mouth, I think I'll just puke my day's food out!
Sheryl Shen : (Singing) Look into my eyes...
Mariam : I DON'T WANT!
LOL. Hilarious gobsmacked shitfaces that brighten up my day :P