Yesterday was the BOMBZXZXZ :D
Cat class lunch ended up being held at Swensens after all, not Udders.
And guess what. I didn't spill water! (:
Daryl Cheng must be really proud of meeee!
And Shane is damn gross. He actually drank a full cup of pepper + tomato ketchup + dry ice + leftover ice cream + chilli sauce + crushed nuts + Godknowswhat.
And Daryl was like about to puke. Hahahaha how memorable.
And I was sitting next to Daryl & Shane, so the whole lunch was really fun :D
After lunch, we went to the arcade :P
Aloy, Shane, Marc, Daryl, Edward & Rayne went to play the Daytona (sp?) game, and Daryl sorta became obsessed with it after he didnt win the first round.
It was damn hilarious, actually.
He was like "ONE MORE TIME! I HAVE TO GO ONE MORE TIMEEEE!" Hahaha. Marc sucks at it lah please.
And Daryl's position went from 6th to 1st in 4 games O: O: Whooooo!
Marc is lame. He did Para Para. Bleargh.
Cat class lunch ended up being held at Swensens after all, not Udders.
And guess what. I didn't spill water! (:
Daryl Cheng must be really proud of meeee!
And Shane is damn gross. He actually drank a full cup of pepper + tomato ketchup + dry ice + leftover ice cream + chilli sauce + crushed nuts + Godknowswhat.
And Daryl was like about to puke. Hahahaha how memorable.
And I was sitting next to Daryl & Shane, so the whole lunch was really fun :D
After lunch, we went to the arcade :P
Aloy, Shane, Marc, Daryl, Edward & Rayne went to play the Daytona (sp?) game, and Daryl sorta became obsessed with it after he didnt win the first round.
It was damn hilarious, actually.
He was like "ONE MORE TIME! I HAVE TO GO ONE MORE TIMEEEE!" Hahaha. Marc sucks at it lah please.
And Daryl's position went from 6th to 1st in 4 games O: O: Whooooo!
Marc is lame. He did Para Para. Bleargh.

And we've finally got a nice Cat Class Clique photo :D The awesomest people! I LOVE YOU GUYS (:
Anywayyy.
TODAY WAS MATHS EXAM O: O:
Dont need to say, I've failed already. I hate maths! Edward save me! :P
After exam, Christine & I went for bus rides! Hahahahaha!
It was super hilarious cos at first we took 238 round toa payoh, then we took the shuttle bus to Turf City! Pengsan! Hahahaha super funny.
We were like walking circles in Turf City because it was a super boring place, then we went to Giant and bought sweets to accompany ourselves.
So many ang mo people there! And Christine saw this hot guy -.-
And then Christine saw this condom packaging and she kept laughing at it cos it wrote "Ribboned" and dunnowhat shit, and we couldnt stop laughing.
Then we went home, Christine & I were playing with Jackie in my room (: (: Then I fought with him O:
Then I went to bathe, and then watched Candy Cane CD with her.
Then Aloy came, so we went downstairs to the study corner. It was so cold there. Cooling, I mean.
Then Cheryl & Sam came. So funny. The stupid coke bottle couldnt open, so we tried all the weird ways like throwing it on the floor, shaking it, poking holes into the cap, but it couldn't open. Finally Christine poked like 2 holes damn deep and threw the bottle to the ground and it started spraying ACID all over the place!
Super funny.
Walked Aloy to bus stop, he went home.
Then I went back and we stated planning for our thingy thingy on Friday :D HOTNESS. Bring ear plugs, people! Someone's gonna scream.
Then here I am :D
I'm like damn tired. Geography exam tomorrow. Yaawn.