1. Do you hate the last guy you texted?
* Haha no lah. It Bryan Cheong, how can I hate him?
2. When was the last time you took a nap?
* A long time ago ):
3. Do you only drink bottled water?
* Yuck, I hate water. Haha.
4. What are you listening to right now?
* I'm having a voice call with Natalie & Josh via MSN!
5. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
* Uhh, Nat & Josh are talking to me now :D
6. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
* No one? OH, my dog. :3
7. What's on your mind most today?
* How BORING Thurs & Fri's gonna be.
8. Something that happened today that made you angry?
* THE RAIN! ARUGH.
9.Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
* Depends.
10. Do you wear makeup?
* Naaaaaah. Only for choir performances, when I'm FORCED to. :D
11. Are you missing someone?
* Alot of people.
12. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
* Yeah I guess. BUT with the exception of J.J O:
13. What instant messaging service do you use?
* MSN. The best.
14. Would you date/hook up with your brothers best friend?
* HAHAHA, if he was hot yes.
15. Have you ever had a panic attack?
* YES! SEVERE ONE! O:
16. What color is your hair?
* Black.
17. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
* Ben.
18. Are you happy or sad right now?
* I'm neither, mutual ;D
19. Is your phone right beside you?
* Yeah. RIGHT beside me.
20. Are you cold?
* Yeah. I was freezing the whole of today.
21. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
* CLVC! CAMPS! GETTING SEC 3 BOOKS! X:
22. First thing you did when you woke up?
* Open my eyes.
23. What does your best friend call you?
* Gracia calls me IDIOT and Jerry calls me Bestfriend, lol.
24. Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing?
* Snowing? DUH. Omg.
25. Who do you call the most?
* Christine? I dont know.
26. What were you doing 10 hours ago?
* Choir luh.
27. Have you ever fought for the opposite sex?
* I thinkkkk so. It was a priest-congregation battle. OMG LOL!
28. Are you that good at math?
* I HATE MATHS THE MOST OMG.
29. Do/did you listen to your parents?
* I have to. Anyway.
30. At what age did you learn to ride a bike?
* I CANT RIDE A BIKE! O: OMG IM SERIOUS.
31. What's your favorite holiday?
* Italy. Japan. Australiaaaaa :3
32. Ever dyed your hair?
* No. Dont intend to either ;)
33. Love anyone right now ?
* Yeahh :)
34. Do you cry a lot?
* Hahaha used to luh. Not so often anymore.
35. Are you good at keeping secrets?
* HA.HA.HA. Awesome :3
36. What did you do today?
* Choir, then mass lor :/
37. Do you crack your knuckles?
* Ah. Dont really like it. Cos it kinda hurts ):
38. What kind of tattoos do you want to have?
* NONE. HAHA!
39. Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
* Hahaha yeah some ;)
40. Have you talked mean about anyone today?
* Nopeee. Oh wait. yeah nope.
41. Can you remember your last dream?
* MY LAST DREAM WAS A NIGHTMARE. OMG.
42. Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
* YES OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.
46. Suppose you see your boyfriend/girlfriend kissing another person, what would you do?
* I'd be like "Hey bastard. Fuck off." :D
47. What is bothering you right now?
* You are.
48. Can you type over 60 words per minute?
* Yeah. I can type damn fast.
49. Would you date someone who already has a child?
* Maybe? BUT NOT NOW.
50. What will you be doing 5 hours from now?
* Sleeping. Or maybe SMSing a friend?
I WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME TONIGHT.