1. What is your shoutout?
- "Cause if you jump, I will jump too. & I would die for you on skyway avenue"
2. Where is your cell phone?
- Just next to me. It always is (:
3. How many comments do you have?
- 1617. Go buy 4D! :D
4. What's your current relationship status?
- Go figure out yourself yaw.
5. Are you happy today?
- Yeah , sort of. Nothing much to say about today.
6. Who will cut and paste this first?
- NAAAAAAT! (:
7. Someone with the same birthday as you?
- No one I know. But a day before me would be Christopher, Edward & Jeffrey.
8. Are you mean?
- I don't know. Depends who the person is (evil grin)
9. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
- YAH! OMG. So scary! Orchard Road leh! And SOLO you know!
10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- Nahhhh. No one ever will too.
11. Current song you're listening to?
- Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne.
12. Is your birthday on a holiday?
- Nope. Sadly ):
13. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
- YES! Hahaha. When I was like, 4? Asthma attack O:
14.6th message in ur inbox?
- "Nothing. Lol random question". HAHAHA!
LAST:
15. Person who texted you..
- Benedict.
16. Talk on the phone..
- Natalie & Josh were on MSN voice call with me ytd.
17. Hugged you..
- NAT! (:
18. Person you text messaged?
- Benedict. Duh!
19. Last song you heard?
- So Close - Jon McLaughlin.
20. What are you doing right now?
- Doing this survey . (duh?)
21. Tonight.
- I'm having tuition.
22. Wearing.
- OP tee and IJ Shorts.
23. What did you have for lunch?
- SPAGHETTTTTI.
24. Last person in your phonebook?
- ZURIEL. Omg hahaha of all people!?
TOMORROW:
25. Got any plans?
- Going to stone, then have tuition.
26. Dislikes about tomorrow..
- Tuition. I dont mind the stoning part, really. (:
27. Do you have to work?
- Nahhhhhhhhhhh.
CURRENTLY:
28. Thinking about someone..
- Yeah. And I shouldn't be ):
_______________________________________
1.Does anyone know your password?
- Yes. Ehhh. Shit.
2.Wat was the last thing you ordered at McDonalD?
- OMG. I forgot. But the last time I went there I watched people eat -.-
3. Are you an emotional person?
- Not really, compared to last time.
4. Do you like your name?
- I'm okay with it.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Sometimes? Haha. I know somebody who does!
6. Ever felt jealous of your friends?
- I think so. But it was a long time ago.
7. What was the last thing you did?
- SMSed. Like 2 seconds ago.
8. Who's next to you?
- The ghost. LOL. No one lah.
9. Who was the last person you were with?
- Nobody. Haven't met a human today.
10.What song are you listening to right now?
- Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift. OMG WHY AM I LISTENING TO THAT SONG?!
11.How's the weather right now?
- I hope it rains and floods Uncle Jason's car on the way here.
12. Last person you called?
- (checks phone) Benedict. No wait. It was a received call. I didn't call anyone O:
14. Last movie you watched?
- House Bunny. I NEED TO WATCH ANOTHER MOVIE! ):
15. Last time you danced?
- I dont dance, the floor will break.
16. Lost a friendship over some thing stupid?
- Nope. Every friendship I've lost has a good reason :D
18. Last thing you ate?
- Poptarts.
19. Been depressed before?
- Yeah duh. Who doesnt? Once they enter secondary school it can become a hobby.
20. Faked being sick to miss school?
- Nopee. My mum always forces me unless I'm on my deathbed.
21. What time did you wake up today?
- 11.15 I thinkkkk. Stupid grasscutters.
22. Current status ?
- LOL?
23. What are you wearing right now?
- Aiyo. Same question?
24. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
- Only if the person is like drop dead gorgeous that I cant speak (lol, reminds me of Jason last time, he kept saying he was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS -.-)
25. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex ?
- The way they talk I guess? Like Bryan Cheong. LOL! With that fantastic slang.
26. Where are you right now?
- My room (:
28 . What date n day is it?
- 13th November, thursday. Right?
29. Are you goin anywhere today?
- NO WHERE ): (Now,here - Love Guru. LOL!)
30. What are gonna you do there?
- Not going anywhere lah dey!
COS I TRIED & TRIED TO FORGET YOU
BUT ITS JUST SO HARD TO DO
EVERYTIME YOU DO THAT THING YOU DO
:3