1. Who's the person that tagged you?
- Tyn-y! (:
2. Relationship between you and her?
- Lol, she's my same-music-taste buddy!
3. Three impressions of him?
- Crazy, funny and horny. HAHAHAHA!
4. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
- I dont know man. Hahahaha.
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
- I wont tell the person! Haha I'm not so stooopid. :D
6. Characteristic I like about myself?
- I'm crazy? Insane? Asinine?
7. Characteristic I hate about myself?
- Lazy too! (Hi-5s tyn)
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
- Hey there fat bitch.
9. What do people feel about you?
- I have no idea. (:
10. Your crush?
- I dont know. YAY.
11. Pass this to 10 people
1. Gracia
2. Natalie
3. Aloysius
4. Christine
5. Cheryl
6. Benedict
7. Adeline
8 . Ismail
9. Samuel
10 . Jerret
12. If 5 & 7 were together?
- CHERYL AND ADELINE? NO WAY IN HELL!
13. who does 5 like? (Cheryl)
- Oh my God. That's the perfect question.
14. What colour does 9 like? (Samuel)
- I have no freaking idea. Come to think of it. Haha.
15. Say something about 8 (Ismail)
- Supergay Superman :D
16. Who is 2? (Natalie)
- My wonderful godsister!
17. Talk about 3. (Aloysius)
- A psychotic pineapple who has a pineapple hairstyle and always says "Haizzz" and loves to sleep and loves to play his stupid PSP and loves to talk rubbish (:
18. Who is 10's best friend? (Jerret)
- Idk leh. Maybe Samuel? Hahaha!
19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
- HAHAHAHA CHRISTINE!
20. What colour does 4 like? (Christine)
- A lot leh. Hahaha rainbow lah (:
21. Is 4 single? (Christine)
- Yes. At least, I hope so.
22. Your relationship with 1. (Gracia)
- She's my bestieeeeee! Gracia Thaddea Lin, so nice!
23. Are 5 & 6 best friends? (Cheryl & Benedict)
- Eh, no, I highly doubt.
24. 9's surname? (Samuel)
- OMG. IDK LEH! I think Tan. Or Lim. Or something. Shiiit. Dont kill me
25. 7's nickname? (Adeline)
- Addie. (:
26. Say something to 8 (Ismail)
- Hey there Gayman. Lets go neoprinting again! (:
27. Say something to help 9. (Samuel)
- Hi. I'm gonna steal your nice shoes.
28. Who do you admire?
- God.
29. Where does 1 live? (Gracia)
- Bedok! OMG. So far awayyyy D:
30. 10 of them know who you like?
- I think...?
31. Say something to 6 when you see her. (Benedict)
- I won't say anything, I'll whack his balls first, cos I owe him that. (:
32. 10's spouse? (Jerret)
- SAMUEL! LOL!