I shall be nice today because of my guardian angel, JOHN TEH.
I shall blog properly for the sake of him (:
Okay. Today had CLVC retreat. Kinda cheered me up, but I was still sad.
I stayed with Fel and Suzanna throughout the day.
Played games in the morning, my game name was Tom Felton ♥
Anw. We had to pair up with the person who's birthday is the closest and I quickly cheong to Jeffrey cos his birthday is one day before mine,
then John came along and tripled with us (: Haha.
Then we had to state a similarity between the pair/triplet.
So when it came to Adam and Raymond, Adam said "We're both born in ____ month, and we're both guys."
Then Linnette was like "Guy? Adam, you sure anot?!"
Lunch was okay. Nasi Lemak, and the supplier was our school's malay stall aunty!
Jessa came around lunch time,
OH OH that was when Bryan had his Marvellous Fall.
It was the most ridiculous fall you could have ever seen.
He tripped over Raymond's chair and fell like BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and his face almost crashed to the floor but he stabled himself JUST IN TIME,
My heart stopped like seriously. OMG.
Then we had a talk by Father Val.
About advent and stuff. What we're preparing and all.
Then we were all sitting in a circle and he asked "So, what feelings do you have towards CLVC and how to improve it?"
Then no one answered.
Then suddenly he said "Marissa?"
Then everyone turn and look at me and I was stoned there for like 2 seconds.
Then I was like "Uhhh, I dont feel anything."
Then everyone started laughing. Wanted to hide my face.
Then David (beside Father Val) was like "Oh my goodness". He said it really softly but loud enough for Father Val to hear.
Then Father was like "Ah, see? He said Oh My Goodness."
SO EMBARRASSING! Then Father Val asked me again, "So, Marissa. What feelings do you have?"
My answer was "I really have no feelings. Everything's fine."
THAT WAS DAMN PAISEH PLEASE ): Haha.
After that, had prayer and ended off.
Had one hour break before CLVC practice started.
So John, Jessa and I went to play Daytona at the arcade.
I OWN JOHN IN DAYTONA FTW. Muhahahaha.
FIRST BABY :D And he finally bought a Tapz card.
Went back to church for prac, and they rearranged the whole sitting position! ): ):
I'm damn sad! No more laughing with Jessa about the tenor's funny sounds ):
DAMN.
I'm sitting with Cheryl, my mum, Nat (: , Bryan & David behind me, and stuff.
Talked to Shawn today and I realised he's a BRAINIAC. OMG.
Firstly, he was from Catholic High Primary, then went to R.I, then went to RJC, then now is in NUS. And I was like OMG SO SMART?! Lol.
And he's a rockclimber. Wooooo. There's an invitation for rockclimbing on tuesday with the choir. Should I go? I'm scared of heights but it sounds fun (:
Mass was damn weird. Haha. All the altar boys were like -UNKNOWN-.
Talked to Fel a lot during announcements and she stated lots of things to me, I was like crying cos I felt damn stupid and sad.
I know what to do, thanks for the advice, Fel.
She was strict in talking to me. So embarrassing to cry during mass.
Thanks Fel.
After mass, went to Orchard for dinner with my mum at NYDC (loved), then took a nice long busride home.
I wanna sit 88 one day all the way to Pasir Ris for fun. :D
Anw. Church cheered me up quite a lot today. Thanks peeps.
DEATH WEEK ENDS TOMORROW AT 11PM. Pray it comes faster than it sounds.
SJI INTERNATIONAL TOMORROW (: (:
My horoscope today seems to be pretty accurate again.
"Don't take the rules of someone in authority today at face value. Question them."