BEN! I'M SO SORRY AGAIN! ): ):
Its 3.32AM and I just put down the phone with Ben.
Problems again. My eyes are damn swollen. Like damn badly. Even worse that yesterday night.
I was crying so bad I couldn't talk ):
I'm sorry for depriving you of sleep again, Ben, but I would've died.
I'm so so so sorry, Ben.
Really. ):
I'll see ya'll in church tmrw, if I live, that is. ):
And please everyone, dont breathe a word about this to my mum, I beg of you.
I will die if she finds out, okay.
edit.
Ouch my eyes.
Its like 3.22pm and I just woke up. Can you believe it.
I guess I slept at around.. 6am or something. Cos I was feeling damn hungry and I was walking around the kitchen looking for food.
I've got to go for CLVC, dont feel like it though ):
This is like the first time.
Thank you (s)
Christine, Cheryl, BENEDICT (I'm sorry), Fionn, Ismail, Weining and more.
Hahaha omg Ismail just called me, and I'm feeling better cos of his gay voice (:
Anw. Thank you guys so much for pulling me up when I was down.
If you see me anytime soon, beware I look like a freeeeak. MY EYES ARE WORSE THAN JERRYS D:
DONT TELL MY MUM. PLEASE!
Going to bathe now.
Labels: Ben, I'm sorry.