OMG! I'm super super tired now ):
Okay. This morning, went for 1130am mass. Sat with Ben, saw Christine & family (:
The air con at the place we were sitting was like BROKEN or something. Damn hot there.
And there was this old lady that kept talking and talking to the person in front of us and making so much noise. And she wasn't even speaking english! O:
The homily and gospels were EXACTLY the same as yesterday. Omg. Wanted to sleep.
Jerry, Christopher & Donovan served :3
After mass, went to the RCCL booth for awhile.
Stoned there with Mich, Nic, Jo and Rebecca. :D
Then went for lunch with Cheryl.
We ate at Delifrance AGAIN. And this time we ordered Pizza! (:
Damn FULL PLEASE. Hahahaha! And fat too. The Passion Fruit Diabolo was damn nice.
Went back to church, server's meeting was over ;)
Met Joshua Bangar, Ben and Gab. We started crapping again. Cheryl was making a lot of noise, hahaha so funny.
Ben : You smell like detergent.
Josh : You smell like ass.
Ben : You smell like a bucket of shit!
(Just received an SMS)
Whats the difference between a bucket of shit & Joshua?
- The bucket :/ LOL!
Then guess whaaaaaaaaat.
Ben and Joshua started RACING AROUND CHURCH.
And here's a video summary of what happened :)
The one in yellow - Joshua.
The one in white (Carlsberg) - Ben.
The one in green - Cheryl.
The small boy in white - Gab.
SUPER FUNNY.
And poor Ben got bullied by Joshua. A LOT. Kena slap, kena punch, kena kick. Waa.
HAHAHA. BULLY SMALL BOY! O:
After the race, Josh felt unwell -.- And he went home. Can you believe it? One round around the church and he's already feeling like puking.
And Josh was running barefooted by the way. HAHA eeeeeediot.
The ending part of the video's damn funny.
Cos Joshua won Ben by like 5cm, and Josh's shirt had the words 79 cheetah.
So Ben said "Eh you got 79 cheetahs that why can run fast."
LOL!
Anw. After the stupid race, Cheryl, Ben & I went off to get Ben's lunch.
Walked to Entertainment centre, saw Jerry, Christopher & Donovan there. Christopher was wearing this cap, haha looked damn funny!
Okay. Ben didnt eat, bought a drink.
Took bus home with him.
And here I am stoning. OH CON 3 CAMP'S OVER! Gracia's BACK! Haha yay! (:
Betcha our school's heavily littered now. Lol.
ANW. Yeah. Its a damn hot day. I hope it rains. HAHA!
edit
HEY IM BACK.
From dinner with my dad, that is :D
We were supposed to go to Thomson Plaza but the carpark there was completely full, so we changed destination to Junction 8.
Haha I didnt eat! And guess what. My dad didnt get angry! If it was my mum, she would've slapped the living hell out of me. ):
And I realized...
I can get along extremely well with my dad when my mum's not around.
And I'm waaay happier too.
Sigh. If only BOTH my parents could be like that.
Carefree.
Okay.
After that, walked around and daddy bought a CD. Power Hits 3. All the damn nice songs were there lah (: Hahaha.
And there was this hot ang moh guy in the shop O: O: O:
Yeap. After that, we went back to the car and he put the CD in and set the volume to number 43 (which is superdamn superdamn bomb-sized loud)
and he started blasting all the songs. DAMN SHIOK! The whole car was like shaking. (:
And then then thennnn, he started to speed.
Like he started speeding damn damn fast. Like omg. The Adrenaline Rush was damn good. Haha.
Then I told him to drive past Bishan Active and the excuse I gave was to 'see my friend'. Obviously there were none of my friends there but he asked why.
Then he stopped RIGHT beside Bishan Active for 10 minutes. And then after that, he was like "So, see enough guys yet?" cos there were only guys there.
Then I said "Not to see guys lah! I wanna see what this place is like."
Then he said "Got your boyfriend not enough meh?"
I laughed so much after that.
Then he fetched me home. Lent me his key, cos I didnt bring mine
(Reminds me of the story of a boy that didn't bring his house key, and then turned his dick into a key to open the gate up. And on the way, he thought a bra was a person)
LOL! Take no notice of that.
Okay then he lent me his key, I went upstairs.
Then I threw it down... And he CAUGHT IT! Hahaha. Then from the car park he shouted "GOOD THROW, WOMAN!" Hahaha. He's the best (:
Yeah. Then here I am. Dammit, feeling kinda hungry ): Haven't eaten since 1pm.
I WILL SURVIVE.
YOU YOU YOU'VE GOTTA COME ONLINE! :3