I'm such a bitch I'm such a bitch I'm such a bitch.
Yesterday night at like 1am, my dad came into my room and started talking to me,
about how he wanted to leave us all, and he kept asking me to let him go.
He said he's not happy with us and everything.
Then he kept talking about Aloy and this and that,
I was crying when he left the room.
Then my mum heard my dad slam my door on his way out, and she came in and talked to me and asked me what he told me.
Then she started crying, saying that she hated my dad and everything.
My pillow was wet like hell.
She stayed with me till about 2am, then she left the room.
I locked my door and went to my phone,
I called Benedict cos I didn't know what else to do.
I'm sorry for waking you up at 2am, Ben.
I'm sorry for making you listen to me cry & talk crap for an hour or so.
I just didn't know what to do.
Thanks for being there. I'm sorry to bother you.
My eyes are swollen ):
I'm such a bitch.
I'm not in the mood to do anything and my tutor is late.
I NEED TO OPEN MY MSN INBOX URGENTLY!
Two DAMN important emails I have to read!
Damn you hotmail.
D: