Great. Its 11.25 and I'm actually awake, and its a tuesday.
Cos the repairman for the air con in my mum's room is like coming in 5 minutes. :/
The stupid air con in my mum's room is leaking like hell. __ (!!!)
bishan active later. :3
Or are you now in someone else's eyes?
Someone else's arms?
Someone else's obvious moves.
I'm a jealous
And it isnt hard to believe,
I think you cheated on me.
edit
Hahaha oh yesssssss! My air con's finally fixed!
Haha so awkward, cos the guy was like fixing the air con in the same room as me and I was sitting on my bed using the com. Hahaha!
Then he spoke chinese to me and I had to answer so I spoke 3/4 english 1/4 chinese. OMG.Haha so awkward, cos the guy was like fixing the air con in the same room as me and I was sitting on my bed using the com. Hahaha!
Anw. The air con is super cold now and its only 25 degrees!
Woohooooo!
I had to clear up the bathroom just now cos it was full of dust D:
Okay. Lunching now. Tuition at 3-4.30pm.I had to clear up the bathroom just now cos it was full of dust D:
Then meeting Addie to go Bishan Active yozxzxz :D
edit
Bishan active is such an awesome-o place! HAHAHA.
Adeline was half an hour late, omg. I had to stand at Buzz for such a long time like a freak.
Then she finally came. Dumped all my stuff into her bag.
Took bus 88, dropped in front of Catholic High (yay! We went the right way!)
Then suddenly, omg, I saw Ben and that Durian guy (okay fine, YangMing) crossing the road going to Bishan Active also.
Then Adeline and I stoned there for awhile. Haha
We sat at the step there and watch people jog, play basketball and volleyball and everything. Hahahaha omg so fun lah! -.-
Then Adeline keep saying Ben play basketball like crab, cos he always go sideways. HAHAHA DAMN FUNNY.
Then after that, after 16 missed calls, finally Ben came over.
Then talk talk talk, then he went back to play then Adeline and I went to sit at the edge of the place, cos it was damn clean there.
Then watch them play soccer. Damn funny.
Then watch them play soccer. Damn funny.
Ben kick the ball backwards and injured his leg, omg. Adeline was like "BREAK LEG! BREAK LEG!" Hahahah! STUPID CHICKEN.
Then after 'injuring his leg', he stopped playing and sat with us.
Then we crapped alot. Then he make me guess the age of people. Very funny.
There was this Sec 3 guy that looked like PRIMARY DUNNOWHAT. HAHAHA! :D
LOL (:
After talking for a long time, left the place at exactly 7pm.
Then we walked to Bishan Market with Adeline&Ben. It was damn dark and I kept losing my balance at the edge of the road and screaming and screaming.
OMG. When I screamed, can actually hear the echo times three OMG. DAMN COOL.
Bought bubble tea and stuffs.
Then went back to the bus stop to wait for bus.
Then suddenly, DOMINIC and JUSTINA and FAMILY appeared! OMG.
Almost pengsaned. He was wearing yellow. LIKE ME! Omg.
Then we talk a lot of crap, waited DAMN long for Bus 13 to come luh ):
We only got the bus at like 7.36pm. Goshhhhhhh.
Then came home.
Had a conference phone call with Jerret & Samuel.
Told them about the facilities and stuff. Then Samuel kept saying I must go I must go with them. And I'm like Noooooo.
My mother confiscated my track shoes! So that I can't go play basketball anymore. So overboard right! MY GOSH. D:
So yeah, ate Pizza for dinner.
They're showing My Classmate Dad on Okto channel now :D
Buhbye.