Hey. Its 1.30pm now and I'm still in my pajamas! Hahaha.
Yesterday night I was using the phone till like 12 plus when the battery finally died.
I was conferencing with Moses, AloyKiong, Cheryl, Joshua and Jacob.
OMG. This is the first day of my DEATH WEEK.
Okay. No one knows much about what my Death Week is but yeah, as the name says, its not good. Shiiiiit. I cannot believe it has started.
Death does not mean BOREDOM. Okay.
But OMG. Today I'm completely freeeeeeeeeeeee! With nothing at all to do!
How? Should I go Active today or something? Go over to Adeline's?
I dont knowwwwww D:
Balls. Hahaha. Damn.
Oh yeah, SERVER'S CAMP IS ON! (: Hehehehe. Evil plan awaits :P
OMG. Ballssssssssssss.
I dont know what to do today! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.
Someone PLEASE read my blog before I die. Someone! Anyone! D;
edit
OMG. Its like 4.03pm and I'm still at the same spot I was since morning.
And I haven't said a word. Hahaha! OMG. Lemme try testing my voice.
*croaks* "Hellloooo."
OMG. Hahaha. My voice. I need to scream.
*Screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Thats better.
Okay I'm on a crazy downloading spree!
I finally know how to download from Ben's retarded secret d/l website. I was just like tikaming my way through
Its so sunny outside! Great day to go Active ):
Budden (but then), Addie's going for a BBQ so she can't accompany me.
And I'm lazy to call Tessa. Oh well.
Miley Cyrus' voice ain't AWESOME, but the lyrics of the songs are soooo nice&sweet.
Okay here's a list of awesome songs I've downloaded today.
- Love Lockdown - Kanye West.
- Goodnight and Goodbye - Jonas Brothers.
- Right Here - Miley Cyrus.
- True Friend - Miley Cyrus.
- I Wanna Be Like You - Jonas Brothers.
- This Is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- One In A Million - Miley Cyrus.
- Once Upon A December - Anastasia.
- Goodbye - Miley Cyrus.
- Breakout - Miley Cyrus.
- In The Dark Of The Night - Anastasia.
- Little April Shower - Disney's Bambi.
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - The Choirboys (LOVE!)
- Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls.
- Why - Secondhand Serenade.
- Get Back - Demi Lovato.
- All Again For You - Leona Lewis.
- Yesterday - Leona Lewis.
- The Rose - Bianca Ryan.
- Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum
- The Lord Bless You & Keep You - Hillsong.
- Saviour - Hillsong.
- Jesus, What A Beautiful Name - Hillsong.
OMG. Thats like sooooo many songs. X:
Server's camp today, and tonight all of them are gonna have a BBQ dinner. LUCKY BASTARDS RIGHT. OMG. Fun-ness. Still haven't contacted Gab properly ): Damn.
edit
Okay just came back from my grandmother's house.
Went down and bought a coke slurpee just now. Mannn I miss slurpees! (:
AND AND AND WOOHOOO, got December's Teenage Magazine already :D
AND OMG.
There's the TWILIGHT POSTER IN IT. Twilight fans have GOT to buy it.
Gonna paste it up on my wall, next to the JoBros (:
*as soon as I find some freaking blu-tac*