Hello.
I want to sleeeeeeep.
My blog's date and time is screweddd. Dammit.
I DIDNT GET TO 3/9!
I GOT TO 3/10!
ARUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I sent in a letter of appeal to the office already.
Pray pray pray.
What is your name?
Marissa
What color is your mailbox?
Which one? HDB one or Hotmail? (Jerry'll be laughing at this)
Are you single?
Nahhhh.
Have you ever hit a deer?
Nooooo. Omg!
What color is your room?
White. Is hot ;)
Do you have a small driveway?
I dont have a driveway. I have a carpark! :D
Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?
Don't think soooo.
What did you do first in the morning?
Called a friend to wake him up. Hahaha.
What brand is your printer?
Canon.
What curse word do you say the most when your pissed?
Fuckyou.
Who Do you like?
YOU.
Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
Sometimes. But black's nice too.
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My oesophagus :D
Do you often cry during a movie?
Sometimes. P.S I Love You & I Not Stupid II made me cry ):
Last phone call you received?
Ben? I think?
Last text message?
Mithralalalalalalala babe.
Do you hate your life?
I hate myself.
Do you get mad easily?
Depends on how bad the situation is.
Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now?
Audrey! :P
Do you have any friends?
NO NO NO I'M A LONER LIKE 10 TIMES OF GAYATHIRI.
Do you have any mean friends?
Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion?
I dont know.
Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
Don't think so.
Have you ever contemplated suicide?
EH YES. Hahahaha!
Do you scratch your ears?
Uhhuh, when its itchy, duh.
Who was the last person to hug you?
Nicole! After I said "Shaun Seow is so cute!" like 1 hour ago.
What is the closest green object?
Gachapin's on my arm now :D
If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you?
I have no freaking idea.
Do you want to have kids?
I don't know ;) But I think kids are cute. IM NOT A PAEDOPHILE, JARED!
What is the brightest color youre wearing?
Choir t shirt :P
Who is the friend(s) you have that you would never have expected to have?
Eh. Michelle. Hahahaha!
Who do you hate the most right now?
10 times of Gayathiri O: O:
What kind of car do you want?
Mitsubishi Evolution 9. But by the time I get my license, it'd be a super old car already ):
Do you like your dad?
Yes. Much more than my mum.
Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Lotssssssssssssssssssssssss :D
Are you wearing make-up?
Dislike wearing makeup.
Do you know how to draw?
Yes, I guess. But its terrible.
Do you work a lot of hours?
I don't work.
Where were you in the last 24 hours?
Training.
Who was the last person that called you?
My mum? Hahaha.
Is there anything you regret?
Yes.
Do you know where your family name originated from?
Mine's different from my dad's cos there was a spelling error in my B.C
Is there an animal that creeps you out?
COCKROACHES OMG OMG EWW EWW.
What is your favorite color ON A CAR?
Black. Red.
Do you use digital or film cameras?
Both but I prefer digital ;D
What song are you listening to now?
Some Say Love - Leann Rimes.
Top 10 bands?
Lots.
Last concert you went to?
Ages.