Hey I'm too lazy to edit my post.
So in case you people don't know, this is my SECOND post of the day.
Met Gracia at interchange. Went to eat lunch at BK, I didn't eat, arugh, fats. I'm so tempted to go to Cheryl's gym sometime soon. Hahaha.
Then cabbed to Kallang Leisure Park.
IT WASN'T RAINING, SUCKERSSS. I remember the last time we went there to bowl, it was raining like crazy. Haha.
Anyway, we went to the rink and got our skates and stuff.
Then Gracia tried out herself :D
Unfortunately, we had to get off the ice because the Zamboni was out. It was ice resurfacing time :D
So they 'cleaned the ice' in english terms (: Hahahaha.
After that, we went back on.
And boy, Gracia learns damn damn damn fast.
Like in 15 minutes she could skate just like any other skater could. Hahaha. Amazing.
And she fell like 10 times? And she was so proud of it! :D
But I haven't had the pleasure of falling yet. Hahaha. Amazing! :D
There's this guy, omg looked like Shaun Seow. SO cute! And he was such a pro.
He had his personal coach there to help him.
Damn cool! He could do jumps and twists and every thing and fly! Hahaha.
Oh yeah.
I banged into this small angmoh guy and he was like "Sorry! Sorry! Are you okay?"
Haha! So cuteeeeee.
Anw, had THREE blisters. Thank God for the plaster.
Then we rested for 5 minutes cos our feet hurt and we watched the Shaun seow guy skate. Omg damn pro! It looks kinda gay, but he's really good!
Okkaaayyy.
Then I bought COLD Milo. Big mistake. My cheeks froze damn badly. Warm warm.
Okay, then after skating for THREE HOURS. (ouch) We went off.
Walked around Kallang Leisure Park, went to the arcade for awhile ;D
Damn funny conversation!
Gracia : Does Ben have an ex?
Marissa : (Mishead 'ex' as 'abs) How I know? I dont lift up his shirt and check!
Gracia : HUH?!
Then I realized it was 'ex' and not 'abs'. SO PAISEH!
Then went to Douby Gaut (sp?)
walked around the mall there. Action City is sucha cool shop. And the fake bread! HAHAHA.
Then we went into this kinda R(A) shop.
It was selling lots of sick stuff. Games about Oral Sex and everything. But it was funny to read and all. We were laughing and laughing.
There was a car decal that said "I AM A GOOD LAY." LOL. *pukes*.
Walkwalkwalk. I want a Build-A-Bear! Haha so cute. And I want that ginormous Rilakkuma toy too. So cuteeeee ;D
I WANT A YAMAHA PIANO. Hahaha kidding :D
I want the fake smiling bread :D Damn loserish.
Okay, took MRT back to tpy. My feet hurt like fuck.
3 blisters is no effing joke. And I was standing up in the MRT dammit.
Took bus back, and here I am :D Going to grandma's house for dinner I think :P
Like. Now :D