Hey!
Today was retarded. Cat class was super fun! OMG. Daryl & Angie are the best.
Dialogue.
Angie : What do guys have that girls don't?
Daryl : That AWESOME THING down there!
Angie : Well, I've got something up here that you dont have too!
Daryl : -Wants to say something-
Angie : And what's more, I've got TWO of them!
Daryl : Aiya, I also got TWO DOWN THERE! Just that they're smaller!
Angie : SO?!
Daryl : And got one more extra STICK there also leh!
Whole class starts laughing uncontrollably.
The both of them are super awesome lah. Hahahaha.
And then Daryl wore my pink watch and went to the toilet with it.
Then Shane said "Ehy Marissa, you know ah Daryl cannot aim properly one leh."
Then everyone was like EWWWWWWWW!
But when he came back, my watch was DRY. Thank you God.
After cat class, went for the choir gown fitting in St Cecilia's room (:
Felicia and I were hugging each other cos we were disapproving 101% of the gown's design.
We were like clinging onto each other for ten minutes? LOL.
Anw, measuring was really embarrassing hahahaha!
Marc's body was too long that he couldnt use ONE measuring tape, hahaha!
Sat next to the ever-high Bryan Cheong! Hahaha. So much better when he's high.
Talked lots of craaaaaaaaaap.
Changed into robes, went upstairs with Jessa & Cheryl.
SO MANY SERVERS TODAY SIA.
And omg, Gerard was sneeeezing like mad at the starting of mass.
I was laughing like crazy cos it was sooo funny. Couldnt control my laughter manzxzxz.
Anw, the church smelled nice today (: And foggy too.
After mass, hung around for awhile, peacing people (: Like you know, peace be with you kinda thing. Hahahhaha. Hug here hug there.
Bought this book about CHASTITY from Uncle Victor (: He's going for the Africa trip thingy. So they need donationssss.
Saw Louis! :D After so long! But didn't say hi ):
Went to Borders with my mum after dinner at Banquet or rather, Kopitiam now.
Was reading the novel P.S I Love You until I lost track of the time and only left at 10.45! Hahaha.
The book is waaaaaaaaaay more detailed than the movie, duh.
But the movie was really touching & funny. I remember I went to watch it on Valentine's Day with John, Gracia, Amanda and Steph.
And I was hitting John's head. LOL. So fun (:
And so now I'm homeeeeee.
:D