I almost couldn't get up this morning. I overslept by 10 minutes.
Left my bed at 7am and left the house at 7.10am.
Reached the P.A.R, lots of people were already there.
Clipped hair, took our pinafore and went out for training :D
Ran around the track like 5 times? Then it started to drizzle.
So we ran around the school -.- I hate the stairs, I sumpah. Annoying shit.
Anw, after finishing, went back to room and swept floor with Andrea, took attendance with Mrs Low and Shimona.
Then everyone else came back, we listened to the piano part of White Horses.
Then we sang sang sang. Tired ):
Then we did house singing! Yellow house, the bestest :D With Stef.
Then we broke for lunch :D
Lunch was kinda funnnnnnnnny. Like actually VERY funny :P
Bought cup noodles and went to the canteen with Rebecca, Aurielle, Mervelle & Natalie.
There were some Victoria Sec School guys camping over in our school for Boy Scout's I think (:
Then there was this guy, omg, (starts laughing)
Rebecca pointed out that he had BOOBS and everyone started laughing because it was SO OBSCENE OMG.
Rebecca was like "MARSA! HE HAS MOOBS!" Moobs = Man Boobs. Hahaha!
After lunch went back to P.A.R. Raining like damn heavily.
Had sectionals. We did White Horses.
And I finally know the meaning! Its about horses that died in the run of saving themselves.
The english is terrible! OMG. Doesnt make any sense at all,
But since ALTO TWOS ARE SO FABULOUS & AWESOME,
We managed to figure out the whole meaning of the song.
After choir, went back with Nat. So scared we would meet PEOPLE in interchange ;)
But we didnt so, whew :D
Came home and slept for 45minutes. I knocked out on the bed.
Ate dinner, fat fat fattttttttttttttt ):
Aloysius Kiong must poke me somemore, make me lose fats.
LOL ASK CHRISTOPHER TO STOP POKING MY BOOBS LAH ;D Molest! O:
Now I'm here stoning.
I need to use the freaking phone lah, or I'll die of boredom please.
ANNNNNNOYING.