I had a terrible terrible nightmare
That I don't think I'll ever forget.
I just thank God that it was a dream.
THINGS I HATE :
- Heights. OMG I will die on the Singapore Flyer.
- Cockroaches. Arugh, sick man!
- Dentists. They make me shake all over.
- Injections. OUCH LAH YOUR BALLS.
- People with too-clean minds are so not-fun.
- Having tuition on Sundays ): I can't skate then.
- MATHS SUCKS. IHY.
- My parent's over-concern and kiasu-ness about me.
- Receiving horrible results.
- People who talk to me while I'm listening to music should just DIE.
- My computer/phone hanging/shutting down on me.
- Watching horror shows/movies alone.
- The idiot who posted unglam videos of me basketballing on youtube.
- Jesmond.
- Second-hand smoke flying in my face.
- Manual Watches. I mean, non-digital ones. Hahaha.
- What the buck show.
- Elvin Ng. He's so not hot lah.
- Plain belts are so bitchslappingly fugly.
- Superthin nip pens are so difficult to write with ):
- Green tea lattes from Starbucks are like shiat.
I guess there's a lot more things I hate, but I just can't think of any for now. Hahaha but people who know me well enough should be able to fill in for me.
I HATE THE FIRST FIVE POINTS THE MOST O:
Oh yeah I'm going down for basketball now, again (:
Okay I'm gonna make an announcement again. Hahahaha.
Nicholas Lim, Angeline Yap, Jarret Koh (sorry dont know how to spell your first name. Aiya, if you're the P6 guy then just come down) And Adam Tan (is that your surname?)
COME DOWN TO THE BASKETBALL COURT NOWNOWNOW :D
dont pangseh me with Samuel again ):
EDIT.
Hey all. Just came back from church with Gracia and Ben and Ashley. Hahaha.
It was so hot in church, and it was raining! ): My poor poor hair.
Jerry & Christopher served. And Christopher was like smiling at me when I went to receive communion and I was like huh? O:
Anw. Came home. And here I ammmm.