And I heard you say,
"I promise you. I'm always there,
When your heart is filled with sorrow
and despair.
I'll carry you, when you need a friend.
You'll find my footprints in the sand,"
thank you. you're always there.
I'm back from church!
Sat with Ben, Eugene and Matthew for Confirmation mass. Hahaha.
Didn't manage to find many of my friends though, found Aloy and Loudey.
From where we were sitting, we couldnt see a SINGLE THING. Like omg.
Then we were like stoning during the long long blessing thing. LOL. Okayokay X:
Matthew & Eugene are retarded I SUMPAH. Hahaha.
They kept turning around and talking to us, so entertaining.
I must have slapped Benedict a thousand times during mass today. X:
And most of the hymns were like exactly the same as yesterday. Heh.
Then Benedict was like singing all the soprano notes, SO FUNNY. OMG he wants to be a Choirboy. Joking! O:
AND GUESS WHAT MIRACLE HAPPENED TO THE $2 NOTE!
Haha we donated it to church :D MARVELLOUS.
Finally its gone.
After mass, hung around the RCCL Booth for awhile with Cheryl and Christopher, then went off for lunch at some bak kut teh store.
Benedict came afterwards. The food was there was not bad!
But idk how to use chopsticks so it was kinda hard. Hehehe.
Donated the rest of my food to Benedict. Wanted to snap his chain.
After lunch, went to Arcade and met many people there.
Okay lets test my memory.
Shaun Seow, Benjamin, John, Xavier, Marc, Perry, Marcus, Margaret, Jared, Johnfan, Dwayne, Bryan Cheong.. Who else. Dammit. I know there were more people.
Anw. JARED WON LIKE EVERY SINGLE FREAKING ROUND OF DAYTONA.
What the hellllll is wrong with him.
And they went to play Expert Mode. Damn funny. Ben loves the grass and cones.
After that, Ben wanted to use Internet but his house got some weird problem with the website he wants to access so he came over to use my laptop.
He had to bluff his way out X:
And I had to lock Jackie & Million in the kitchen cos they were making so much noise.
Anw. Used the com. We watched my dad's videos of the full body dunnowhat.
Then we watch the Shawn Lee video on youtube! OMG. DAMN FUNNY.
Then it started to rain like damn heavily!
OH OH then we wanted to try the Hotel626 thingy but then it said only available after 6pm. So we forgot all about it and continued surfing.
Then listen to music. Sing sing sing. Supposed to do his Math & Eng work but then forgot all about it also. He's gonna die.
He can actually Sec 1 maths better than I can luh -.- HAHAHA.
Then we left the house together, I was supposed to meet my mum @ Interchange, and he was supposed to go home.
His bus came the same time as mine so no one was alone.
Yeap. Met my mum, ate dinner.
Saw Eugene & Justin Wee at the coffeeshop. The stupid fan was blowing away at my hair luh so annoying.
Bussed home.
And here I am.
Server's camp tomorrow! O: I found out what's planned already.
Muhahahaha.
What color is the shirt you wearing?
- IJ Fiesta shirt. Hahaha.
What would you do if a mouse ran across the floor right now?
- I'd scream my ass off.
What did you do on Sunday?
- Today is sunday, doofball.
What about today ?
- HAHAHA!
Have you ever been bitten by anyone?
- YES! Christine bit my hand once. Haha.
What color are the last shoes you wore?
- Black and White.
Who was the last person you talk to on the phone?
- My mum O:
When's the last time you studied?
- During the EOY period.
Has a stranger ever asked if they could take your picture?
- Nope! That'll be weird.
How long does it usually take you to fix your hair?
- Half an hour. I'm serious!
Do you actually read surveys that other people post?
- Only when Im damn bored.
Has anyone ever called you emo?
- MITHRA JEEEEEEEEEEEEVANANTHAN ;D
Do you think anyone will actually read this survey?
- Haha NO ONE WILL READ IT LAAAAH.
Have you ever dated someone and later found out that they were gay?
- OMG NO! X:
Doesn't it suck when really intelligent people get addicted to drugs?
- Yeah its such a waste ):
What colour is ur hair ?
- Daaaaaaarrrrrkkkkkkkk brown.
Is it annoying when you're hanging out with someone and they text other people?
- Nope. I do that all the time (:
Out of your friends, who is the best singer?
- NATALIE SAYSAWN (lol) :D
1. What do they call you in class?
- Marsaaaaaaa! (Especially Deanne)
2. Who is the most quiet in class?
- Jiali. Definitely.
3. Which teacher always gets angry with you all ?
- MR LIMMY! HAHAHA BUT HE'S STILL AWESOME (:
4. Who is always the earliest to reach school?
- Idk. Forgot. Maybe Velda and all?
5. Who is always late enter class ?
- PECK YI NING! HAHAHAHA ALWAYS KENA SCOLDED.
6. Who is the smartest?
- Cheng Yi, Mayanne, Marilyn. SO many.
7. Who always sleep in class?
- Tracey! LOL. And Germaine (:
8. Who is the leader of the class?
- Shirley KUSUMO. :D
9. Which subject do you hate most?
- MATHS MATHS MATHS :/
10. What was the worst punishment in class?
- I kena detention. LOL.
11. What do you bring to class?
- What I bring to school lah.
12. What is the best subject?
- English & lit. :D
13. What do you always do in class?
- Listen? Talk? Laugh? Write letters? Dream? Think? Stone?
14.Have you ever get scoldings from yr teacher ?
- HELL YEAH. ALL THE TIME :D
15.whats your position in clss fr MYE ?
- Forgot. I think 20 plus over 40.
16.Have you ever had become first in class?
- I WISHED.
17.who do you sit with ?
- Celestine & sometimes Christine ;D
18.people around you ?
- Naomi, Monica, Christine, Miho, Sarah, Germaine, Mithra, Lixuan. :D
Labels: Confirmation08