I'm lazy to edit my post so I'll start a new one.
The day was okay. Felt much better after going to church and stuff.
CLVC was okay. Bryan didnt come, so David sat next to me (:
Fel kept asking why my eyes were so black.
Mass was .. Idk what. Fel kept saying "Eh, look out for Aloysius' hair. DAMN SHORT!"
Then when all of them were at the altar, the two of us started laughing. Super funny.
Anw. Joshua served! Hahaha! He changed position during mass -.-
Communion was damn funny. Cos the warden forgot to give me communion. After giving Babboon communion, he went straight to Felicia and forgot about me! D:
Hahaha. It was kinda funny.
HOMILY TODAY WAS AWESOME :3
After mass, met up with Joshua Bangar and Benedict.
Then my mummy invited Benedict to eat dinner with us, hahaha.
We ate at Forks N Spoon, (not Plate N Bowl, or Table N Chair) :/ LOL. That joke was damn funny.
Cos Joshua asked where we were eating then Ben said Fork N Spoon. Then after that he said, No no no we're eating at Table N Chair. No no, Plate N Bowl.
And got severely bashed up by Joshua -.- Stupidos.
Anw. Said bye to Joshua and everything, then he started 'crying' at the escalator saying "I'M GONNA MISS YOU!" Retarded! HAHAHA O:
Then Ben, my mum and I went up to Fork N Spoon. Then we all stand at our table there like some statue, waiting for someone to go buy food first.
So Ben and I went to buy first. HAHAHA FATTY WESTERN FOOD!
Then we went to buy drink.
Benedict, you better BETTER take your $2 back, I sumpah.
Cos I took out my $2 and wanted to pay for the drink, then he took out $10note and said he treat me. But then I didnt want.
So I keep giving him the $2 but he dowan to take -.-
So when we went back to the table, I put the $2 on his chair.
Then underneath the table, he put the $2 on my leg.
Then we keep passing and passing the $2 and my mother saw.
So when Benedict found out my mum saw, he said very loudly "Eh Marissa, your change." Then he put the $2 on my tray.
Then I was like "No! Your money." Then I gave back to him.
Then we continued that for like 10 times. And my mum was like "Huh? So whose money is it?"
Ben said "Hers."
I said "His."
Then she was like o.O!
Then talk talk talk.
My mum ask Ben "Who is that gangster altar boy next to Aloysius?"
Then he choked on his drink while laughing. Then he said "CHRISTOPHER!" LOL.
Then we laugh and laugh and almost died lah.
Then he keep going "Aloysiussss... Pineappleee..."
OMG. SMACK HIM LAH.
After that, took bus back and I was so scared of cockroaches.
Stood like 100000000000M away from Ben in case he tried to put the money in my bag.
Then in the bus, we were still going "Its your money!" "No! Its yours!"
Then my mum was like "Tian ah."
Then after that we were comparing shoe and hand sizes. LOL.
So lame.
THEN!! ARUGH :/
Reach our stop already, Ben went behind me and put the money in my robe hanger and said "YESSSSS! OKAY BYE!" Then he walked off.
Then I was like "SHIT YOU BENEDICT!" But too late.
He's gonna get it from me tomorrow I sumpah.
SHIT.
I didnt buy presents for the Confirmation people tomorrow ): ):
OMG.
Wtf. I hate Hotel 626, STUPID JOSHUA ):
In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
` Ben & Joshua?
Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
` Sometimes (:
Have you ever received a long love letter?
` Guess so. Hahaha. But it wasnt really long.
Do you text message a lot?
` YEAH. OMG. Bad habit. Hahaha.
Do you still talk to your best friend from last year?
` Hell Yeah.
Walmart or Target?
` Wth is Target? I only know Walmart.
Do you wear collared shirts?
` Not Really. Today I did, cos it was Feast Of Christ The King. + Robes.
Was your last kiss drunk or sober?
` LOL.
Have you ever kissed someone with other people around?
` Nope! :D
What was your first alcoholic beverage?
` Uhhhhhh. Can't remember. AH JACK DANIELS! By David during camp!
Do you hide things from your parents?
` Sometimes.
Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
` Yeah. I guess.
Where were you at 9:30 pm last night?
` Home.
Have you ever kissed someone you werent dating?
` Nope.
Anything bothering you right now?
` Lots of things ):
____________________________________
Are you mad at your best friend right now?
- Nope! I love Gracia! And Jerry's just retarded.
Is there any drink that you absolutely MUST drink cold?
- EVERYTHING.
Slept anywhere besides your bed today?
- Nope. Almost fell asleep in the bus.
Are there framed pictures of you anywhere in your house?
- Yeah! Super stupid
Do you own anything you don't want your parents to know about?
- Own. Hmmm. Nope.
Are there any colors you will NOT wear?
- Dont think so. Hahaha.
How many different colors are you wearing right now?
- TWO!
Whats your current favorite color?
- Black.
What is your current mood?
- Kinda tired and happy.
Is there anyone you would love to see right now?
- Hahahaa yeahhhhh D:
When was the last time you cried?
- During mass. prayer. And last night, super badly.
Where is your mom?
- In her room.
What was the first thing you heard this morning?
- My maid's voice -.- OMG.
What are you thinking about right now?
- Tomorrow.
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking?
- Yes, Duh!
Were you happy when you woke up today?
- I was tired & moody & hungry :/
Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
- Yes. the Mummy Noodles guy -.-
Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
- Yeah! Confirmation mass.
Do you get along with girls?
- What kinda question is thaat?
How old do you want to be when you have kids?
- I dont know?
Do you have over 200 Friendster friends?
- Yeap.
Are you happy with yourself?
- Okay lah.
Would you change yourself for the person you love?
- Yes definitely.
Do you really think ex's can be friends?
- Yeap!