DAY TWO OF DEATH WEEK.
Five more to go ):
Okay. I woke up at like 7am today cos of my stupid reminder. My reminder said "Server's Camp" and I was like OMG why am I so stupid to put a reminder that I remembered?!
Retarded please.
Then I went back to sleep and woke up at 11+ cos Sherman or Benedict or dunnowho SMSed me and the vibration was damn loud.
Then woke up, ate lunch. Okay, today's lunch SUCKS.
I'd rather starve :/
OMG OMG.
I found TWO long lost friends on Friendster & Facebook! OMG.
I found JAIME on Facebook, the one I'd lost contact with since Primary 4 or something.
OMG. She's in Nanyang Girl's now (:
And and andddddddd.
I found TECK KIN.
From my childcare. I havent seen him since K2. OMG.
And I just found out he's Fionn's friend. I wanted to pengsan.
I was like going through his photos and he looked so familiar.. then I gave him a comment and he said he recognised me too.
OMG. Small world aye! (:
And omg, he's in Catholic High now -.-
Haahaaha.
OKAY. Anw. I've got tuition at 2pm ):
EDIT.
Its like 9.40pm already and guess what.
My mum called me and said she just met Benedict, Joshua Bangar and Shaun Seow and tpy interchange! LOL.
The servers are having this game thingy late at night. LOL.
And she said they're sweating like crazy and running up and down like ants. HER DESCRIPTION IS LIKE DAMN FUNNY.
Then she said "Joshua is wearing yellow, AGAIN." OMG HAHAHAHA.
Man, server's camp seems to be so daaaaaaaamn fun.
Imagine if there were girl servers O:
I can honestly say you've been on my mind
since I woke up today.
I remember when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips.
The memory I wanna forget,
is saying goodbye.