And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl (:
Sha la la la la la
My oh my,
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
You're gonna miss the girl
Go on & kiss the girl.
Yo yo yo!
Just came back from choir. And its raining cats & dogs.
Choir was okay, I think we ran 2.4km today. Damn tired ):
Anw, Mrs Matthews was on the track with us! AWESOME.
We finally learnt the whole of White Horses. But its really annoying!
Like we can sing it during sectionals and all but we can't sing it altogether. RAH D:
Yeah. Then for about one hour, we had journal writing and stuff, wrote down lots of stuff about the Hungarian Translation thingy,
and Rebecca & I came up with the "boy, blow, fishlips" joke, OMG DAMN SICK.
Then she kept talking about Lovebites and blah blah, then she kept saying she's already used to it, Nat & I kept laughing and laughing at her.
Then she said dunnowhat, 69, 69. LOL.
Like yesterday when Adeline was teaching Ben what 69 was. OMG X:
After choir, went off with Nat & Olanda.
Olanda's BIMBOOOOO UMBRELLA almost made me die laughing.
It was so unlike-Olanda to carry such an umbrella. It was half obiang, half bimbo O:
And then we ran like bimbos all the way to the bus stop cos I HATE RAIN. ):
Bussed back with Nat. Olanda had her parents fetching her.
OH YEAH, today choir ended ONE AND A HALF HOUR EARLY :D
So we were released at 4! Cos Mrs Low said we would be tired cos we started training & CCA at 7.45am. So yeah :D
So happy.
BUT OMG. This Saturday I still have choir D: D: D:
Imma bored.
Didn't go mass today. I was too lazy. And besides, Joshua Sayson wasn't serving, so haha.
My fantastic FANTASTIC hacking skills have been used on Benedict's blog.
Muhahahahahhaahha! *evil laughter*.
edit
Hahaha I can't believe it myself.
I just woke up! HAHAHA. I fell asleep like at.. 5.30pm. And now its 8.30pm.
How the hell am I supposed to go to sleep later? O:
Okayokay. I'll need to drink my dad's wine and knock myself out. HAHA IM KIDDING. I never drink! Haha.
I'm using Facebook more than Friendster now.
Cos Friendster kinda sucks. AND SUPERPOKE IS EFFING AWESOME (:
I LOVE THE CHOIRBOYSSSSSSSSSS!
To the freaking maxxxxxx! (: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Can't stand it. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :D
1)Last night, did u go to sleep happily?
` Reasonably Happy.
2)When was the last time you changed clothes in front of someone?
` I don't change in front of people X:
3)Anyone told you a secret this week?
` Hahaha yes I have.
4) Did you have a good day yesterday?
` It was okay. Tuition, then bishan active. :D
5) What was the highlight of today?
` Running around with Olanda and her stupid bimbo umbrella (: (:
6) Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
` Sometimes. But rarely.
7) What happened at 3:00am today?
` I was snoozing. :D
8) When was the last time you took a picture with your number 1 friend?
` Ice skating. Like quite sometime ago (:
10) Do you hate anyone?
` Yeeeeeeah.
11) Do they know who they are?
` I guess so.
12) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
` Bread. Duh.
13) When did you last cry?
` I forgot. But I remembered I cried cos I was touched by something ;)
14) Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
` Hahahaha nooooooooooo!
15) Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
` Pretty bad. Arugh ):
17) When was the last time you bought something?
` I bought KFC today for lunch! Damn, it reminds me I havent eaten dinner.
18) Have you ever told someone you love them?
` Like duh! All the time! HAHAHAH (:
19) Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you know you're wrong?
` Yeah. Its super fun (:
21) Where were you ytd?
` Home, Bishan Active ;)
22) Is there anyone that calls you baby?
` Yes, a couple of friends. Hahahaha!
23) In the next 2 months what are you looking forward to the most?
` CLVC Concert @ Victoria Concert Hall, RCCL Camp (maybe?), Christmas! (:
24) Why?
` CLVC Concert's gonna be fun! RCCL Camp will DEFINITELY be fun, but I don't even know if my mum allows me, and Christmas cos its 'The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year', :D
25) Who did you last called?
` Er. Forgot. I'm lazy to reach out for my phone.
26) What are you thinking of right now?
` My dinner.
27) When and where was the last time you partied?
` Loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
30) Have you ever sat and waited for someone to come online?
` Hahaha yes. HAHAHA! In fact, thats what I'm doing now :)
31) When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
` A few hours ago, when Rebecca was talking about 69 and Lovebites.
33) Did you tell someone something today?
` OBVIOUSLYYYYY!
34) Do you like make-up?
` Not really. Esp school choir makeup.
35) Do you like dressing up?
` Hahahah used to like.
36) Have you ever considered a sex change?
` HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
38) What will you buy next?
` I guess a friend's present.
32) Have any crazy family members?
` Yes. My awesome dad (L)
39) Are you bored?
` Kinda.
40) What's on your mind right now?
` "Where's my dad? Its late already."
41) What are you wearing?
` IJ Fiesta shirt and school shorts (:
42) Any plans for today?
` No, I don't think there's much left of the day.
44) What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
` Secret Buddies! (Meaning we tell each other secrets, not that we're secretly buddies)
45) What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
` I don't drink that.
46) What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
` I'm NOT gonna state it here! HAHAH :/
48) What's beside you right now?
` My phone, dad's iPod.
49) Where do you want to be right now?
` Church? Bishan Active? ITALY?!
50) What is it that you find so hard to forget?
` Alot of things that I'd rather not mention.
____________________________________
Do you have any special talents?
` Not that I know of.
Do you regret anything about your past?
` Yeah. Lots of things.
Do people ever mistake you for being a different race?
` Yes! OMG. Last time my Yamaha friends thought I was Eurasian!!
Do you collect anything?
` I collect dust.
Would you tattoo someone's name on your body?
` Uh. Not really? I dowan pain! D:
What do you worry about the most?
` Living till tomorrow.
How old were you when you moved out of your parents house?
` Sadly I'm still here,
Who do you miss right now?
` Someone. Sometwo. Somethree. Somefour. etc. LOL.
Are you drinking anything?
` Nopeeeeeee.
Do you like beer? If so, what one?
` Uckkk. Don't like to drink alcohol.
Do you carry any form of contraceptive with you?
` OMG HAHAHA NO! I know Ismail brings CONDOMS ;)
Do you have any weapons for personal protection?
` Uh. Nope?
What is the last restaurant you ate at?
` Tony Roma's. OMG. I love that place.
What is your favorite fruit?
` Grapes.
Do you believe "Once a cheater, always a cheater"?
` Nahhhh.
Do you sit on public toilet seats?
` Duh! Girl alert!
What is a goal you would like to complete this year?
` The year's almost over.
Last person you had an arguement with?
` Your lanjiao :/
Have you ever ran away from home?
` Wanted to. I know Ryan did. And I was getting him back home.
Where were you 2 hours ago?
` On my bed asleep.
Favorite concert you have been to?
` BEAUTY WORLD. I LOVED ITTTTTTTT! (:
Are you listening to music?
` Nope. I'm listening to Two & A Half Men ;)
Describe the shirt you are wearing?
` IJ Fiesta shirt.
Do you know anyone named Bob?
` Does Bob the Builder count?
What is your favorite candy?
` Gummy bears and Candy canes.
Do you take your daily vitamins?
` Haahaha noooooooooo.
What color is your vehicle?
` I want a red Evo 9.
Where is your most ticklish spot?
` Neck. LOL. Rebecca was molesting me today.
Last thing you bought from Walgreens?
` Singapore doesnt have Walgreens. -.-
What do you think about the president?
` He was my grandpa's friend 0.o
What are your favorite pizza toppings?
` Pineapple & Cheese & ham.
How much money do you have on you?
` A lot.
When did you last go swimming?
` Damn long time ago. With Denise @ Rio Vista.
How old are you parents?
` 40 - My mum. 38 - My dad. 2 years difference aye aye.
What is your greatest fear?
` Injections. Heights. Cockroaches
When did you last hold a baby?
` I forgot, but I remember it was Aidan (L) (L)
If you had the oportunity to open a store, what would you sell?
` CDs.
What did you last cook?
` Forgottttttttttttt. ):
Do you have over 200 MySpace friends?
` Myspace sucks balls and asses.
What is your favorite piece of furniture you own?
` My bed I guess. I'd die without it.
Where is your favorite place to eat?
` Subway (eat fresh!)
What is your favorite movie theater?
` Cineileisure.
Do you have a favorite number?
` 23, 26 (: