I saw your face
In a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
Cos I'll never be with you.
OMG! I love all of James Blunt's songs. The lyrics are all soooo sweet & nice.
So don't stop my blogsong! OMG. I love love love the lyrics. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Okay. Woke up at 10 something this morning cos I forgot to silent my phone and Ben messaged me, and my new ringtone is "Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard" and its like this super heavy metal (but nice) song, and it was ringing like "STEP INSIDE! WALK THIS WAY! YOU AND ME BABY, HEY HEY!"
Like boooooming loud and I jumped out of bed and ran to the phone. Haha!
Anw.
Shortly after that, Mrs Tan from CHIJ called me.
I answered the phone and she was like "Belle Kueek?"
I was like "Uhh, Marissa."
Then she said "Ah, yes. From Two Five?"
Then I said "Yeah."
Then she said "You will remain in Three Ten. Bye."
Then I was like "Huh? So fast?" Cos I thought she was gonna explain stuff and all.
Then put down the phone.
Frankly, I'm kinda happy, and yet kinda sad.
I'm happy cos many of my old friends are in Three Ten.
I'm sad cos the subject combination really kinda suckssss ):
So yeah. Three Ten here I come! :B
Then I used the phone for.. 50 minutes, I think.
Flipping through the Choosing Your Secondary School book and screaming "NO MIX SCHOOL!" is like damn damn damn fun. Hahaha!
Ate lunch. Cheeeeeeeeeese prata. + CURRY! OMG. I actually lived through curry! :D
OMG. I DIE DIE WANNA GO FOR RCCL CAMP ):
But I've got a feeling my mum won't allow.
Its raining. Its pouring.
T'yeah. :3
Tuition tonight. Fuck.
quiz :3
1. Do you always answer your phone?
- Depends. If its Withheld I know who it is.
2. Have you ever had a pet fish?
- Yeah! OMG. I had 2 retarded fighting fish last time (:
3. What's on your wishlist for X'mas?
- PSP Slim! Woooohoooo.
4. Favourite X'mas song?
- The Night That Christ Was Born! OMG. Brings back memories. I like Advent Medley too.
5. Ever been in a car wreck?
- Nope, but ALMOST. When my dad used to race with me in Yishun Dam.
6. Current worry?
- Tuition ):
7. The show you're watching now?
- Two & A Half Men :D
8. What is the last song to make you cry?
- Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt.
9. Plans tonight?
- Tuition. Online. Stone. Think. Dream.
10. Met someone who changed your life?
- Yeap.
11. What song represents you?
- Uhhhh. I have no idea.
12. Name three people that might complete this.
- Tyn! Natalie! And and and.. don't know. Haha!
13. Does anyone love you?
- No one doessssss D:
14. Ever had someone sing to you?
- LOL during CLVC Camp, Bryan sang The Prayer! O: And yes, on the phone.
15. Have you held hand with anyone today?
- Nope. I haven't even been out of my room. Except to the bathroom.
16. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- Video of Ben, Joshua, Cheryl & Gab.
17. How many TV's do you have in your house?
- 4. Hahaha. But one of them is rarely used.
18. What is something your friends make fun of you of?
- My surname! OMG. Annnnoyiiing :/
19. What are you saving your money up for now?
- Aloy's birthday.
20. Do you like to play Scrabble?
- OMG my favourite board game! :D
21. What song do you want to play at your funeral?
- Tears In Heaven - The Choirboys. SO APPROPRIATE :D
22. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
- I wanted to crush my phone.
23. What were you doing at 12am last night?
- Watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" DAMN FUNNY!
24. Do you hate the last guy you were talking to?
- HELL NO. Hahaha!
25. What is wrong with you now?
- I'm too dumb & stupid & fat.
26. Do you use T9 or ABC?
- Obviously T9. Only losers use ABC. Whoops,
27. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
- My mum.
28. What do you need to be doing now?
- My maths tuition homework but I'm lazy & I HATE MATHS.
29. Who can you trust?
- Gracia :D
30. What is your all-time favourite romance movie?
- TITANIC! OMG. Cry like siao )':
31. What is your computer background?
- Italy with the choir (: I miss Italy so much.
31. What are you wearing?
- HAHA! Still in PJ's.
32. Who is your favourite singer?
- Gosh. Lots and lots leh!
33. Do you own a digital camera?
- Yeah but its super suckish. I think my phone camera better lol.
34. What are you listening to now?
- Same Mistake - James Blunt ): ): Sad song alert.
35. Who was the last text message you received from?
- Christine.
36. Who are you thinking of?
- Leonardo DeCaprio. LOL.
37. Anything on your wrist?
- Sex bands on left and watch on right. I wear my watch to sleep (:
38. Laptop or computer?
- Laptoppppp ;)
39. Themepark or LAN Shop?
- Obviously themepark. Duhhhhhhhhhh! :D
40. Your favourite song lyrics?
- The one at the start of my post.
41. The last person you saw being slapped?
- OMG. BEN! He got slapped damn hard by Joshua! Haha.
42. The last most interesting place you've been?
- Bishan Active! OMG. That place super nice (:
43. Last lap?
- On the track.
44. Last blog read?
- Gracia's! :D
45. Where is your handphone?
- Beside me. It always is. (:
46. What are you gonna do from now till 7pm?
- Eh. Gonna stone till 630 then have tuition till 8?
47. What is the current phrase playing in the song you're listening to?
- "It may be over, but it won't stop there. I am here for you."
48. The song that will ALWAYS successfully make you cry?
- Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift/ Graduation - Vitamin C.
49. The last time you cried uncontrollably?
- Last day of school! OMG. D: D: D:
50. Love anyone now?
- Everyone :D