Today is FRIDAY, 14th November.
Blogger dates effing screwdup ):
LALALALALALALALA. Okay, new way to start a blog post :D
I used the phone SUPER illegally yesterday night. Till like almost... 2am + ? Haha.
& had to put down because somebody jumped off the toilet ledge to switch on the sensor light and dropped the phone in the process -.-
And thats why I got cut off! LOL. Superfunny.
I woke up at like 11.30am today. Without the help of the horrible grasscutters (:
T'yeah. And my dad kept hitting my ass ): So pain leh! Haha. Then he keep saying so fun so fun. Hahaha.
Oh yes, this is boring day #2. Until 4.30, that is. Haha.
OMG guess whaaaat. I lost my math's tutor's cheque. DIE DIE DIE. My mum's gonna kill me for sure. Omg. I neeeeeed heelllllppppp. ):
I want to watch Nights In Rodanthe ): Like reallll badly.
And I want to watch Madagascar 2 too! LOL. And and and. Whatelse. Lots more!
But but but I cant think of the other names now.
Okay. Why the hell has Jerret started calling me "Mynz"? LOL? Is that even an english word?
Hahaha but it sounds kinda cool.
This morning he called me and he was like "MYNZ MYNZ! M-Y-N-Z!"
And I was like "Are you okay?"
Then he was like laughing and said "Your new name is Mynz. NOW."
So I was like. OKAY, my name is Mynz -.- HAHA pretty cool aye?
Yeap. I'm gonna stone until 430 today.
Then at around 6.30 gonna have tuition :D :D
OMG. Last night I was SO high cos my bestfriend told me something so super super AWESOME. OMG! Its almost unbelievable! (:
Super super super HIGH. Super AWESOMEEEEEEE :B
Okay.
Might blog later ;)
Kthxbai.
edit
Haha hey, I'm back.
Guess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. My tutor can't make it today! WOOHOOOO.
So guess ANOTHER what. I'm gonna stoneee till 7 o clock.
OMG. I think.. I think I'm gonna die.
FRIENDSTER'S BEING A TOTAL BITCH.
Site maintenance SUCKS. SUCK BALLS,
Oh yeah I remembered this AWESOME quote from Peck Yi Ning (Pock Ning Nong) this year during art class.
She was gonna say "My collar is unbuttoned" but then she said "My button is uncollared".
OMG I will never forget that. I love
edit
What is WRONG with Redsports.sg?! I see SO many of my friends there.
And I newly discovered Jay & Shannon are there for Rugby & Hockey respectively.
Wow.
& Felicia wants to pon the wedding tomorrow ):
Cos she's a chicken neh neh and she doesn't like the song O Perfect Love, but I think that song is superly awesome and the lyrics are so sweeeeeet :D
GUESS WHAT.
Obama loves basketball and he MIGHT make a basketball court in the White House soon! OMG AINT THAT AWESOMEEE :)
Jerret, JYNZ is just as gaaay X:
edit
OMG. I'm on the phone with 2 lunatics again.
Aloy is walking his dog now.
Aloy : (talking to his dog) Eh I bring you here to poop one leh! You better poop ah! Don't make me dig your ass out!