Lazy to edit post ):
Anw, this is my THIRD post of the day. AWESOME :B
Yeah. Tuition just finished.
I've started doing Sec 3 maths. The first chapter's kinda okay.
Uncle Jason asked me why I was in such a good mood today -.-
Then he said "Is it because Bangar sent you a love letter?" And I was like HELL NO!
Yeap. Then we browsed through the Choosing Your Secondary School book for fun.
I LOVE THAT BOOK. Hahaha. Anyone have this year's one can give meeee? :D
Then he keep saying SJI (his former school) was DAMN GOOD and blah blah blah.
Then he said St Pat's also good and dunnowhaaaat. So yeah.
I'm bored.
I ♥ the song Ben by Michael Jackson. DAMN AWESOME.
Its on repeat in my iTunes now.
And I've watched "The Race" video (of Josh & Ben) like 100 times today.
AWEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :3