LONG POST ALERT O:
Hey there!
Today was our last catechism class lesson for the year! ): So sad right.
No more ab-cracking laughter and crazy sick jokes and birthday cakes anymore ):
Gonna miss you freeaaaks till next year man! :D
Anw, met Shane earlier to go and buy the drinks.
We spent $16.90 on you guys okay! Hahahaha. But worth it. Shane bought some chips & junk stuff for extra munching ;)
Angie came kinda late. I went in with Daryl, Shane, Zuriel, Rayne :D Only girl again.
Started drawing on the board.
The rest of the class came! And Alexis bought something ESPECIALLY FOR ME.
And the editings are by Shaney Aney :P
Angie kept going "Oooooo Chips Aloy!" Hahaha what the balls manzxzxzx.
Daryl played the guitar. He played the song COLLIDE. *heart melts*
DARYL IM SORRY FOR HITTING YOUR BALLS. I'm really sorry! O:
Then we ate and talked.
Daryl started talking about porn and stuff and we were having a little debate about "Do All Guys Watch Porn?"
DARYL IM SORRY FOR HITTING YOUR BALLS. I'm really sorry! O:
Daryl started talking about porn and stuff and we were having a little debate about "Do All Guys Watch Porn?"
And my side was "No, not ALL guys." and Daryl's was "YES ALL GUYS." LOL. That explains his corrupted mine luh. Girls, be careful ;D Sexy but horny. Hahahaha! OMG. O:
Then he kept saying watching porn is not good cos next time when you really DO IT, there's no more 'kick' in it, no fun already.
OMG his explanations are damn funny lah. He can be a good Biology teacher.
So he says, GUYS, DONT WATCH PORN FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR WIFE. Lol. Hahah!
After class, had a sad departure and class photo! (:
Here's the other photos I took with my other sexy lovessssss in cat class ;)
Okay, slopped around church with Cheryl after that (:Met Aloy Kiong and Joshua Bangar. Okay, its gonna get confusing so I'm gonna call Aloysius Kiong = AloyK. Yeap. And Joshua, well, you know him. :/
Yeahhhh. Ahahaha you know AloyK's image is like some tough guy, but but buttt. Turns out his voice is like SO SUPER HIGH LUH. Like girl's sia! Hahaha. But okay lah.
And he's sooooo funny lah. Keep disturbing me and comparing height. And he's taller than me ): Sad sad sad.
Then we went into the hall while they were having Childrens Liturgy or something ;)
Then I took this super unglam picture of AloyK and he found out and he was like chasing me all around the hall to get my phone. And I was trying to put my phone in my pocket but he was grabbing my hand and pulling me and I was trying to pull my hand away so from a faraway person's point of view it would have looked so wrong! O:
Anw. Had lots of fun with AloyK, Josh and Cheryl. A bunch of super fun people.
Then AloyK and I kept doing the "Why? Wanna fight ah? COME LAH!" thing to each other and it was so intimidating for me cos he looks scary when he's near to you ;) ;)
Hahaha okayyyy. Went for CLVC.
I was playing the electone (: (: Then I realized Gerard always sneezes on it so I stopped. Hahahaha.
Sat next to.. (drumroll) Bryan Cheong! Hahaha. He was high today. Yay!
Mass was AWKWARD. Hahahha. But fun (:
Felicia's hands were like SUPER HOT during Our Father. Then she somemore fingerlock with me so in between my fingers were damn hot too.
Then after the song finished I was like "Ehy, burn my hand leh!"
Then she said "Cos I'm HAWT. *pssssssst" LOL. She's so funnny.
During communion I almost forgot to say AMEN cos I was stoning! OMG.
Then Gabriel tang ah, wapiang, I want to slap him man (JOKING!) cos he shouted damn loudly "EH YOU LIKE BENEDICT AH?", and then everyone stared at me.
So paiseh can! OMG. Hahahaha.
Yeah. Wanted to laugh damn badly.
Mass over. Went to J8 for dinner then went back home.
And I cannot believe how NICE AloyK is to this girl that he likes.
OMG. He spent like a fortune on her luh. But then (sadness) she doesnt like him back ): So sad right. And he's so nice to her somemore. So annoying.
AHHHHHHHHH.
This kind of story annoys me. Hahaha.
This kind of story annoys me. Hahaha.
Okay. Yeah gonna sleep soon. SOON :D