OMG. Boring day alert.
Woke up at around.. 11.15am. SOO EARLY. Hahaha! I was planning to sleep till around 12 plus,
but thanks to the wonderfully noisy GRASSCUTTERS at the highway directly behind my room, I woke up ):
Anw. SMS-ed the first thing I woke up.
Then I cleared MORE primary school books from the cabinet outside in the hall.
Million started licking all my books and I was like GOOO AWAYYY!
Yeeeeahh.
Oh did I tell you that on Tuesday night I stayed up till 12am to help my dad fix the pipe.
You remember, the one that I cut off the whole house's water supply from?
Yeah. It was fixed. And the next morning I had to wake up early to go to school ): Darn,
OMG TODAY IS SO BORING D:
I was so bored that I went to sleep again. From like 1pm-4pm. Hahahah!
OMG how the hell am I gonna sleep tonight? Haha.
I think I managed to sleep fast today cos I had nothing on my mind.
NOTHING AT ALL :) Cos I already knew today was gonna be a boring day. So yup.
Nothing to blog about man.
Sorraye. I'll do a quiz okay.
BUHBYE :3