Overslept this morning, woke up at 9.10!
My crazy gay partner also very nice & big. HAHA!
Okay anyway. Practice was damn tiring ): Cos we had to stand throughout practice.
And we had to sit in mixed positions, and I sat with Nat Foo and Suzanna :D
We did Panis for our closing prayer.
Then we had this stupid joke about 'Encore'.
Stephen : Okay, so if they call for Encore after the performance, we'll do a song.
Me (to Suzanna) : Eh, Encore, the Linkin' Park song.
Suzanna : (Starts laughing), yeah yeah and then we start rocking with guitars on VCH.
Me : YA! LOL!
Suzanna : (Does this crazy rock action)
Then she spread the joke around and I was like -.- Haha.
After prac, Fel, Jessa, Suzanna and I hitched a ride from Matthew to tpy.
Then Suzanna went home, Fel, Jessa and I went for lunch and spent a lot (: Not on food.
We ate at KFC. Full and fats.
Went back to church for choreography practice, all of us were damn tired.
Choreography practice was DAMN TENSE. ):
Hated it so much! Everyone couldnt wait to go home.
And we had to stand for 3 hours? Leg damn pain!
Cheong out of the hall after prac, limped all the way out of church.
Fel went home, Jessa and I limped pathetically to interchange.
Everyone was staring at us cos we were walking damn damn slowly, cos our feet hurt ):
Jess took 88 and went home,
I took 159 and didn't stop at my house. I went alllllll the way to God-knows-where :/
I think Yio Chu Kang or further.
I sat at the back of the bus, listened to music, looked at some stuff and started crying ):
Then this ang mo guy came and asked if I was okay, and offered me tissue.
Its so embarrassing ):
The busride was like 1 hour + ?
Then crossed the road at God-knows-where and took 159 again and came home.
Here I am.
GOSH. People have been asking me why my eyes are like so black over and over again ): ):
I dont wanna go out for dinner anymore. I want to just sleep. I want to be left alone.
the hardest thing I'll ever have to do
to look you in the eye
and tell you I don't love you.
the hardest thing I'll ever have to do,
to turn around and walk away
pretending I don't love you.
the hardest thing I'll ever have to lie,
to show no emotion when you start to cry.