People who are right handed
and yet wear their watches on their right hand
ARE COOL PEOPLE (:
Hello hello again, shaboom & hoping we'll meet again (:
OKAY. Its 10.45am and I'm using the com! O: Gasp! Hahaha.
And guess what. I'm finally gonna get my weekly dosage of ice skating! Woohoo! Gracia's right, I HAVE become an addict.
And thats.. Well.. Kinda bad?
Anw, yesterday I went to bed at TWELVE and didn't sleep till THREE. Omg.
Something is wrong with me, maybe I have insomnia or something X: X:
Oh yeah and after talking about Dental stuffs with Secret buddy yesterday I just realized that my name hadn't been called to the clinic the whole year. In fact, I don't remember any red board coming into my classroom.
Yeah. Ohmy. My hair isn't dry yet.
Hahaha I'll blog more later when I get home :D
Buh bye.