PSLE RESULTS ARE OUT!
Stupid Benedict score so high. Arugh!
Okay anw. Last night I slept at like 3am + ? I was listening to music.
And I was like damn damn DAMN the new Choirboys without Patrick Aspbury. Arugh!!
Arughusdfsaudf. I dont want to critise the Choirboys 07 (new batch) cos wait their company come and find me and sue me.
I want the Choirboys 05 to sing Tears In Heaven at my funeral. Yeah! :D
ANYWAY. My mum wants to bring me overseas.
Like beach and resort and stuff, but I'm not really into going overseas.
She suggested Desaru, Malacca, Langkawi and whatever funny funny names.
But all the resort pictures online seem really nice. Butttttt. She wants like 26th Dec and stuff, and and and, I dont wanna leave in Dec ):
I'm gonna go SJI International on 30th November & 14th December!
I'm like super super UBER super UBER UBER super happy (: I've been waiting since forever to go SJI (I) :D
Yessssssssssssssssssss! Hahaha maybe can meet Alistair and that Sec 3 guy that did announcements in our church and his english was damn powerrr.
Im gonna stone till 6.30, then got maths tuition ):
Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Nope. She was a female dog. Still is.
Are you in a good mood right now?
I'm pretty frustrated now.
The phone rings what do you say?
Hello?
Plans for tomorrow?
Watch a movie, lunch with Mitchell & Michael, then tuition.
Whats wrong with you right now?
I'm kinda frustrated D:
Are you mean?
Only to people I do not like.
What did the last text message you received say and who was it from?
"Can't wait for lunch tmrw. We've got to catch up!" (Mitchell)
Where were you at 2:02 pm?
Its not even 2.02pm yet.
Do you cry a lot recently?
I cried yesterday D: D:
Are you excited about anything?
Sunday.
Do you enjoy life?
I think so. I mean, I've got my friends :D
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Nope.
Who was the last person to drive you somewhere that was under the age of 18?
My dad raced in Yishun Dam with me in the car. Shiok.
Do you hate the last boy/girl you were talking to?
Obviously not.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I forgot. Lazy to take my phone
Who was on your mind mostly today?
(!)
Where is your number one person on your friends list?
I guess at home. Should be.
Did you ever lose a best friend?
No, but almost did. D:
How many kids do you want to have?
Hahahaha I dont know!
Are you afraid to grow up?
A little. I'm afraid of dying.
Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Hell noooooooooooooooooooooooo! ):
What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Okto. (:
Are any of your friends taller than you?
Like almost everyone! Even Sec 1 and P6 people are taller than me!! D: D:
Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
Yes! Hahahaha!
Do you want a small or big wedding?
Really huge one. Lol.
Would you rather help someone out or be helped out?
Help someone out :D
If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
Maybe maybe not,
What woke you up this morning?
My phone vibration. Received an SMS. Haha
Where are you?
In my room on my bed :3
What is on your mind RIGHT NOW?
(!) Hahahaha. Damn,
Where would you like to live?
Toa Payoh. Or any other part of Bishan's fine :D
Who was the last person that left you a comment?
DARYL CHENG AH. Miss you guys man!
Do you like candy necklaces?
LOVED SINCE YOUNG. I love Steph's candy bracelet.
What was the last thing you drank?
Water. Yuckkkkkkkkkkk!
Last time you were in a public library?
HAHAHA OMG come to think of it, a long time ago.
Have you ever taken tae kwon do lessons?
No. I'm not Ismail (:
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I hope, but I think no. I'm a BAD INFLUENCE (muhahaha!)
_____________________________________
This is supposed to be a Yes/No game but I guess it wont be fun so I'm gonna answer just like all the other quizzes. In a humourous way!
Kissed someone on your top 8/16/24?
Nope. Hahahaa.
Danced in front of your mirror naked?
No.
Ever told a lie?
Obviously. Hahahaha.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
I dont know. Can't remember.
Kissed someone of the same sex?
OMG NO. Hahahaha Naomi has :D
Kissed a picture?
HAHAHA YES! Last time at my house, I was like hugging Daniel Wu's pic.
Slept in until 5 PM?
Yes! OMG. After CLVC camp 05.
Had sex at work?
No.
Fallen asleep at work/school?
Yes. School. Hahaha during geography.
Held a snake?
Yes. At the zoo.
Ran a red light?
I've been in a car that ran a red light.
Been suspended from school?
Nope. Only detention-ed.
Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident?
Nope.
Been fired from a job?
Nope. I'm not working.
Sang karaoke?
No. Hahahahahha! Noob.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
Yes. OMG. Hahaha!
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
Ewwwwww noooooooo.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Yes! Its damn cool. In Korea.
Kissed in the rain?
No.
Sang in the shower?
Yes! Haha. I play music from my h/p all the time in the shower.
Gave your private parts a nickname?
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sat on a roof top?
Yes. Super fun. But I'm pretty scared of heights.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
No. Don't ever want to.
Broken a bone?
No. I want an arm cast.
Shaved your head?
No. OMG. Trevor went for SJI Hair For Hope 08. So cool!
Slept naked?
No!
Blacked out from drinking?
Nah. Never drink.
Played a prank on someone?
Yes! Hahaha.
Had a gym membership?
Nope. My dad has though.
Felt like killing someone?
Yes! OMG. Still do!
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse cry?
Yes ): ):
Cried over someone you were in love with?
....... Yes. ):
Had sex more than 4 times in one day?
*Faints*
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets?
Wth are those?
Been in a band?
Nope.
Subscribed to Maxim?
AHAHAHA NOOOOOOO. Bian tai people.
Tripped on mushrooms?
No. Haha but it sounds cute.
Donated Blood?
No. I hate injections.
Video taped yourself having sex?
OMG PLEASE NO LAH :/
Eaten alligator meat?
No. Yuck.
Eaten cheesecake?
Yes.
Still love someone you shouldn't?
I dont know?
Have a tattoo?
No. Dont intend to.