Q&A again (:
Your someone needs you at 3am would you go?
-I would go if I could.
When was the last time you wanted to scream?
- Today. When Nicolette threw the fake cockroach at me!
What was the last thing you cried about?
- Eh, I guess family problems.
Who did you hang out withlast?
- Natalieeeeeeeeeee!
What are your plans for the weekend?
- Church church & more church :D Yay!
How many hours did you sleep last night?
- 8 Hours ): Sad aye?
Have you ever cried while in the shower?
- Hahahaha yes. Last time.
Could you go a day without eating?
- Hahaha duh. Of course :D
What music you listening right now?
- Skyway Avenue is the sex.
Is there someone you want to fight?
- Yes. I want to punch her fats out. B-JOING! (Lol, Christine)
Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
- Hahaha yes,
Do you believe in true love?
- Yeahh.
When was the last time you were disappointed?
- This afternoon. Around 12.
Do you miss your past?
- Kindaaaaaaaaa ):
What are you doing tonight?
- Sleep.
Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
- Yes :/
What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
- I forgot X: X:
Do you believe ex's can be friends?
- Of course.
Which of your friends do you argue with the most?
- Christine! Haha. We'd always say "I dont want to talk to you already. (five seconds later) CHRISTINE!"
Ever kissed someone that smoked?
- Uh. No?
Ever liked two faced people?
- Nah.
Is there someone in your life you don't want in it?
- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OMG.
What are you excited about?
- Weekends. Always the same.
Ever stayed up all night on the phone?
- Yeah. Latest was 2am I think. And the next day was a school day O:
Does it take a lot to make you cry?
- I think so. Depends.
What’s your favorite season?
- Autumn! :D
Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do?
- Yes. Terribly.
What's the connection between you and the last person you talked to?
- Natalie. We're godsisters (: For real.
do you check your phone every hour?
- Every few minutes in fact :D
Who was the last person whose hair you smelled?
- LOL, Aloysius Kiong! Cos he was sleeping on my shoulder. And his hair was like IN MY FACE. Hahahha!
Do you like texting?
- Yeap.
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
- I'll only tell my good friends (:
Anything depressing within the last month?
- T'yeah.
Is there anyone that means a lot to you?
- A lot of people mean a lot to me :D
When was the last time you got really frustrated?
-Just now I was fucking frustrated.
Jeans or shorts?
- Jeans for air con. Shorts for outdoor.
Do you care if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
- HELL YES I CARE.
In the past week have you felt sad?
- Yeah duh. DUH!
Do you get the recommended eight hours of sleep each night?
- Sometimes. Depends.
How was your summer holidays?
- Its summer all year round here (:
What time did you wake up this morning?
- 6.45am :D
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
- Depends on the weeek :D
Bad thing you said today?
- Fuckit.
If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
- Yes definitely.