SCHOOL SURVEY :]
Qns: Which school life did your teacher hates you the most?
Ans: Primary school! Hahaha cos there was so much homework and I always didn't complete it.
Qns: Which school life did your friends and classmates hates and love you most?
Ans: I dont know? But my report book says "Sense of humour". xD
Qns: Imagine you have 3 siblings, your parents dote on them but detest you, how would you feel?
Ans: I'll feel sad duh. But I won't care that much cos I dont like my parents anyway.
Qns: How painful is it to leave an heavy impact on somebody?
Ans: Very.
Qns: Who will you choose? The nerdy who cared for you or the Coolie who showed attitude?
Ans: HAHAHAHAHA. I dont knowww.
Qns: Are you happy when you are single?
Ans: Think so.
Qns: When do you plan to start your relationship?
Ans: LOL?
Qns: What is your current plan in your school life now?
Ans: Study harder and dont bitch! O:
Qns: Do you love or like somebody in your school?
Ans: I love my friends. Duh.
__________________________________________________
1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
♥ Natalie! Heh. Hahaha
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
♥ Noooo. I think I'd be one of the first to die! O:
3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
♥ Radio on.
4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton
♥ Yeahh
5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
♥ Never entered one.
6. What is your longest fight with one of your friends?
♥ The one thats happening now would probably be forever.
7. Are you a fast typer?
♥ Yeah (smiles)
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
♥ Hahaha yeahhh ):
10. Who can you always turn to?
♥ My friends. NEVER my family.
11. When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
♥ Whats the difference? :D
12. Do you knock on wood?
♥ Door?
13. Are you drinking anything right now?
♥ Nopee
17. What do you want for Christmas?
♥ I dont know. Electone :D
18. Do you know the muffin man?
♥ HAHAHAH, yeahh
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
♥ Hahaha omg I hope not!
22. When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
♥ Real long time ago. At Rio Vista with Denise & Dionne & Delia & Amanda & Bryan
23. Do you consider yourself successful?
♥ Obviously, NOT.
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
♥ Too many to count ):
25. Have you ever asked for a horse?
♥ Heh, what the hell.
28. Missing someone?
♥ Yeahhh
29. When's the last time you told someone you loved them?
♥ I shouted I LOVE TWO FIVE yesterday! O:
31. How are you feeling today?
♥ Tired and lethargic and bored.
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
♥ Nope. Only detention-ed.
34. What are you looking forward to?
♥ The weekends.
35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
♥ Sort of, at Ashton's old house, we climbed out at the same time! O:
37. Have you ever eaten dog food?
♥ Noooooooooo
38. Can you handle the truth
♥ Depends
39. Do you like green eggs and ham?
♥ Green eggs?!
40. What 3 things you always bring with you to places?
♥ Handphone, wallet, watch.
42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
♥ JOSHUA ANG IS HOT.
43. Who was the last person you kissed?
♥ Ehhhhh. Forgot. Who ah?
45. How often do you talk on the phone?
♥ Not very often nowadays ): ):
46. Do you talk to yourself?
♥ In my head, yes. Out loud, no,
47. Is there something you want that you can't have?
♥ Yeahhhh D: D:
49. Who are u thinking of right now?
♥ Savage Garden.
52. Where is your phone?
♥ beside me :/
55. Last movie you watched?
♥ The House Bunny!
57. What do you want?
♥ LOL.
59. What tv. show are you watching?
♥ Two and a half men is amazing :D
60. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
♥ Forgot. Christine, I think ;) Too long ago already.