Today was a boring day. Supposed to have tuition but Jason can't make it so I was stoning at home the wholeeeee day.
Haven't used the phone for 234823414567676778809 years ): And my mum keeps using it anyway. But she isn't using it tonight, so, hint hint :D
Class BBQ was fun! But two hours of walking wasn't. I veh lazy to blog about it so here's a stupid short summary (:
Got lost, walked 2 hours, spilt gassy drinks, acid everywhere. Ate sausages. Stepped on frogs. Sweat like crazy. SWEAR like crazy. Reached there. Mithra was pissed. Took photos. Sheryl's giant lollipop. Camwhore. Scream. Drank. Scream. Played with Lighter. Heather got burned. Throwing ice everywhere. Everyone making balloon dicks. Laughing. End.
Okay. That's nice aye? But lots of them left early ): So we didnt get a proper FINAL class photo ):
Today guess what time I woke up.
2pm. I'm like the pro-est hahahaha! :D
But I guess its gonna be worth it. You know whyyyyyy? O:
Cos tomorrow I have choir from 7.45 am to 10.30 pm. Yes yes yes faint all you want. Look at it. AM and PM. Hahahaha. Like almost a full day. Gonna be so tired.
Anw. Just came back from Samuel's house. And that Jarrett (sp?) guy was there too. It was so funny.
Cos we were supposed to go to the court luh, but then Sam's mum said he had to go and do the laundry and asked us to come to his house. The us = Me + Jarret (sp? Sorry. Jarrett Koh)
Then it was so funny cos he didn't know how to use the washing machine! O: O: O:
Then we had to 'teach' him. And his mommy kept laughing cos Samuel's a RETARD. Haha.
So I programme all the thingys for him, then I told him to put the clothes inside and close the lid.
Samuel : So easy? So I just turn it on and stick them in?
Jarrett : Its not a girl, you know.
Marissa : HAHAHAHA OMG SICK!
Do you get the joke? Haha super hilarious lah that Jarrett. Okay okay from now on I shall call him J.K (cos its embarrassing to keep repeating the same spelling mistake over and over again)
Then after that, Samuel, J.K and I went to watch TV and THEN I realised I was the only girl there AGAIN,
So I called Ange and told her to come over buttttt, she was bathing and she said she was TOO LAZY. So I had to sit there for half an hour, on the same sofa with 2 crazy sick minded guys talking about sex, and I had to sit there and listen.
Went home, bathed.
Stoned. I think I'm gonna pengsan after choir tmrw ): ):